1967 Ford Mustang Coupe
Given that the 21st century has seen a sort of return to the roots aspect for the Mustang, it was probably only a matter of time before the Boss 302 made a return. Over the last few years there's been steady and growing interest in the concept of a new-age Trans Am Special.
Jim Clarke led the charge with the creation of the 5.0 HO V8 for the Mustang in 1982 and was responsible for the continuous improvement of the 5.0 throughout the '80s. What Jim and his team accomplished is truly amazing.
Classic Car Overview
List of Items for 67 Mustang
1. 302 cid, aprox 350 hp. Aprox 26,000 miles
2. Keith Black pistons, heads top decked.
3. World Castings Windsor Jr. 52cc heads
4. Lunati sportsman H-Beam super racing rods.
5. Edelbrock Performer 289 intake manifold
6. Comp Cam valve adj Hyd, gross valve lift intake .509 exhaust .512, duration at .006 tappet lift intake 268 exhaust 280. These specs are for cam installed at 106 intake centerline duration at .050 intake 224 exhaust 230, lobe lift intake .3190 exhaust .3200, lobe separation 110.0
7. MSD ignition with adjustable timing control
8. Holly 450 carb
9. Edelbrock valve covers and air cleaner
Steering, brakes and tires
1. Total Control Products power rack and pinion, KRC 200000 power steering pump
2. Total Control Products coil over kit w/ adjustable shocks, sub frame connector kit and shock tower bracket kit.
3. 1974 ford disc brakes with slotted and drilled rotors.
4. 116x8 Magnum 500 wheels w/ Eagle HP 225 50R16 tires.
1. Custom paint 74 Cobalt blue with white pearl and flake.
2. Custom cloth interior
3. Alpine stereo, Rockford Fosgate Punch subwoofer, Alpine PDX-5 4 channel + mono power amplifier.
4. C-4 trans
5. 8 inch rear differential with 373 gears.
6. Setrab trans oil cooler.
7. New in 2003 22 gal fuel tank.
This car has been garaged since rebuild in 2003, never driven in winter conditions nor salted roads. Second owner
Classic Car ID101006079
Transmission3 Speed Automatic
Custom Color74 cobalt blue with white pearl and flake
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
JJ BEST BANC & CO, the leader in classic and collector car financing. Long terms, low rates, quick and easy approvals. J.J. Best offers financing for classic and collector vehicles from antique to modern. Let us help you drive your dream car today! Click or call 1-800-872-1965 to apply now! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info