1967 Ford Mustang Convertible
Moorpark, CA 93021
Given that the 21st century has seen a sort of return to the roots aspect for the Mustang, it was probably only a matter of time before the Boss 302 made a return. Over the last few years there's been steady and growing interest in the concept of a new-age Trans Am Special.
Jim Clarke led the charge with the creation of the 5.0 HO V8 for the Mustang in 1982 and was responsible for the continuous improvement of the 5.0 throughout the '80s. What Jim and his team accomplished is truly amazing.
Classic Car Overview
- 1967 GTA Convertible Tribute Car, High quality restoration, Excellent condition, inside and out, California car
- 289 CID V-8 engine with two-barrel carburetor, C-4 SelectShift three-speed automatic transmission
- and 2.79:1 rear end. Power steering, Power disc brakes, Power convertible top, Remote drivers mirror,Blinker hood
- Styled steel wheels with Pony center caps, White wall tires, Dual exhaustswith
- GT tips, Pop-open GT fuel cap, Fog lights,Mustang floor mats
Classic Car ID100995144
ConditionGreat condition, body panels straight, paint brilliant red, Top has no rips or stains, operates smoothly
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 872-1965 Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info