1967 Ford Mustang
Car for sale by Specialty Sales Classics in Fairfield, California 94533
Specialty Sales Classics
Given that the 21st century has seen a sort of return to the roots aspect for the Mustang, it was probably only a matter of time before the Boss 302 made a return. Over the last few years there’s been steady and growing interest in the concept of a new-age Trans Am Special.
Jim Clarke led the charge with the creation of the 5.0 HO V8 for the Mustang in 1982 and was responsible for the continuous improvement of the 5.0 throughout the ’80s. What Jim and his team accomplished is truly amazing.
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180Apply now ›
Classic Car Overview
1967 Ford Mustang $80,990
This 1967 Ford Mustang Eleanor Tribute 2 Door Fastback Coupe (Stock # P10412) is available in our Pleasanton, CA showroom and any inquiries may be directed to us at 925-484-2262 or by email at Sales@SpecialtySales.com.
Stunning 1967 Ford Mustang Eleanor Tribute Fastback Coupe
New to our Pleasanton showroom is this stunning 1967 Ford Mustang 2 Door Fastback Coupe transformed into an unbelievable Eleanor Tribute styled after the “Gone in Sixty Seconds” original. It has fully custom white pearl exterior paint with grey racing stripes and a sensational black/white interior that will take your breath away. This professionally built muscle car features a powerful balanced/blueprinted 408 Stroker V-8 engine under the hood with AFR heads, a Holley 750 carb, Hooker headers, an Edelbrock intake, an MSD ignition and so much more; just take a look at the partial build sheet below to get an idea of the outstanding build quality in this ultra-desirable muscle car-
- Original “S Code” ’67 Fastback GT built as an Eleanor Tribute
- One-off Pearl white paint with silver stripe, Eleanor fiberglass body kit, smoked glass
- Fully functional side scoops, custom made under hood grill, custom cowl vent covers
- 408 Stroker V-8 motor, full roller valve-train, AFR heads
- SCAT balanced and blueprinted rotating assembly, Edelbrock intake manifold
- Holley 750cfm HP carb, full MSD ignition system, March pulley and accessory kit
- Be Cool radiator with fans, Mustangs to Fear fuel tank (capable of fuel injection)
- Hooker super comp headers, true side exhaust, March performance power steering
- Taylor battery box moved into trunk, air/fuel gauge mounted on A-pillar
- Tremec TKO 600 5 speed manual (with Hurst shifter), superior friction clutch
- QuickTime bellhousing, Ford 9" housing, Detroit tru-trac, Mosier rear axles
- Driveshaft loop, Heidts 4-link rear axle, rear coil overs, TSW wheels, front sway bar
- Sub frame connectors, total control coil over kit in front, total control tower brace
- Wilwood 4 piston front/rear, drilled/slotted rotors, Wilwood master cylinder
- All trim brushed stainless, smoked taillights, Mach 1 fuel filler cap, billet grill
- Custom added rear lower valance, GT500 style side scoops, Halo headlights
- Custom front bucket seats, 4 point Simpson harnesses, custom door panels
- Rear seat delete, 4 point custom roll cage, autometer gauges
- Vinyl wrapped rear panels, matching headliner, Lokar emergency brake
- Vintage A/C with factory vents, alpine stereo system, Halon fire extinguisher
- Mota Lita steering wheel, Ididit painted tilt column, Randall's power rack/pinion steering
Factory “S Code” Fastback GT w/ Extensive Upgrades Throughout
The current owner of this 1967 Ford Mustang Fastback informs us that this is a three-owner classic that has a complete documented history dating all the way back to the original Los Angeles dealership in 1967. This prestigious muscle car has been driven a mere 12,118 total miles since it underwent an extensive, multi-year frame off restoration where price was never a consideration. From the laser straight body to the show quality paint, the subtle “Eleanor customizations”, the breathtaking custom interior and the outstanding drivetrain upgrades filled with top-end components, it would be difficult to build this sensational classic for double the current asking price. The photographs do not actually do this one justice because it takes your breath away in person and you can’t help but stare in admiration.
The current owner informs us that there are few places he’s driven it without people approaching this classic and asking to take photographs- that’s exactly why it won a recent Good Guys show. In terms of condition, you can find a few minimal imperfections to the exterior paint but otherwise, it’s really tough to find anything to complain about under the hood or throughout the immaculate interior. As you can see from the photos, the rear seating was removed to make room for a full roll cage and a large trunk area.
While this 1967 Ford Mustang Eleanor Tribute certainly wasn’t built specifically as a track car, it performs at an extremely high level in just about any situation. With superior acceleration, handling and stopping power, this is one investment grade classic that you’ll struggle to leave inside the garage because it is such a joy to drive aggressively around town. It sounds phenomenal as well so this is an outstanding investment as an occasional weekend driver, a pure show car or virtually anything in-between.
Immaculate Overall Condition & Good Guys Award Winner
Overall, this 1967 Ford Mustang Eleanor Tribute Fastback is one of the most prestigious builds we’ve ever seen and it’s probably one of the most desirable muscle cars to arrive inside our showroom this year. Again, the photos just don’t do it enough justice- you’re going to fall in love once you see this classic in person and hear that magical engine turn over for the first time. It truly is a thing of beauty. For more information about this impressive vehicle, visit our Pleasanton, California showroom, give us a call at 925-484-2262, or email us at Sales@SpecialtySales.com. Be sure to mention Stock # P10412 as well.
Legal Disclosures: Specialty Sales Classics has advertised and sold thousands of classic cars since our founding in 1978. We strongly encourage any and all buyers who are unable to view the vehicle in-person to perform a Pre-Purchase Inspection (by an independent party of their choosing) prior to the purchase. Given the age of many of our vehicles, it is extremely difficult to adequately describe all aspects of each vehicles condition in the limited space available and we have learned that these Pre-Purchase Inspections are helpful to all parties involved.
The information for this vehicle was provided by the current owner and it is not certified by Specialty Sales Classics. Therefore, it is in no way guaranteed as a basis of purchase. Any statements such as original or numbers-matching should be verified independently by the buyer prior to purchase.
1967 Ford Mustang Specifications
Classic Car ID100942066
CategoryMuscle & Pony Cars
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Classic Car Buyer and Seller Resources