1967 Ford Bronco 2-Door
$115,000Make An Offer
Ford’s first-generation off-roader has gone from cult classic to mainstream collector.
The Dodge Li'l Red Express set a standard on how to make a great performance truck. All Dodge Li'l Red Express trucks came from the factory painted in Bright Canyon Red in 1978 and Medium Canyon Red in 1979. Every Li'l Red Express was a regular cab Adventurer with a stepside bed.
Classic Car Overview
This truck was built with two main purposes- cruising down the road and breaking necks of onlookers and for tackling the toughest off road trails such as Rubicon, Sand Hollow and Moab. Modern conveniences such as vintage air, bluetooth stereo and a fuel injected high 302 make this a much friendlier car to drive regularly.
Here is what is done to the Bronco
- Front and rear dual triangulated 4 link using 1/4 wall DOM tubing with heims. Wheelbase stretched 10" total.
- .188 Wall DOM Shock hoops front and rear, tied into internal roll cage.
- 14" Travel ORI Struts on all 4 corners
- Hi Steer, .120 wall DOM steering tubing for tie rod and drag link
- Custom Belly pan with removable access panel for servicing t-case/trans.
- Ford High pinion kingpin full width dana 60 front with Yukon grizzly locker, 5.38 gears , Currie cro-mo shafts and longfield U-Joints and outers. Artec truss, PSC Hydro Assist. ARB diff cover. Wilwood D52 Calipers
- Rear Dana 60, high pinion, full width with Artec truss. Full PSC hydro rear steering. High steer arms. 5.38 Gears with Currie cro-moly axle shafts and longfield U-Joints with longfield 35 spline outers. ARB rear locking differential with ARB diff cover and Wilwood D52 special application calipers with smaller pistons to maintain brake bias towards front end.
- PSC pump and high volume reservoir for rear steer.
- PSC Hydro assist on front axle with box and ram
- PSC Full hydro rear with Joystick controller in center console
- .120 DOM tubing front and rear for tie rods and drag link.
- Front and rear billet high steer arms.
- Fully sound and heat insulated tub, sprayed with Raptor liner on top of insulation layer and on bare floors.
- Custom dashboard with Autometer carbon fiber gauges
- Wild Horses security console which contains hydraulic joystick, bluetooth interface and USB charging ports
- Full JL Audio sound system, Custom door enclosures to match the vintage look of the interior, rear speaker pods attached to the roll cage and JL Subwoofer in slim enclosure behind rear seat. JL Audio compact amps with circuit breakers. Extremely loud, even with the top off.
- Mastercraft Baja RS front and rear seats
- Kilduff shifter
- Flaming river tilt column with billet steering wheel.
- Custom DOM Roll cage tied into frame and rear shock hoops.
- Vintage Air 3 vent AC/Heat. Works amazing.
- Body fully removed stripped and repaired- emphasis was to keep all original panels and only replace what absolutely needed to be replaced, which was just the front floors...all the rest of the rust repaired in cowl, firewall and rear tail-light buckets was done to original panels. Entire tub was rotisserie painted, and all bolt on panels were removed and painted separately. The Bronco is the same color throughout.
- Rock sliders to replace lower rocker panels for maximum ground clearance.
- LED Headlights from Wild Horses with billet bezels
- Wild Horses door handles and billet rear tail light bezels
- Front and rear Hanson off road steel bumpers
- Brand new rampage soft top
- Electric power step built into rock slider
- Warn VR Evo 10s Winch with synthetic rope
- Raceline monster beadlocks with color matched rings
- 38x14.50r17 Goodyear MTR tires
- Wild Horses gorilla warflares fender flares
- 2" body lift
- Wild Horses buckaroo hood with working vents.
- Mildly built Ford fox body 5.0 H.O. 302. Rebuilt with gt-40 heads, e-303 cam, rare lightning upper plenum, 65mm Throttle body and Sanderson headers. Reliable 250 hp motor. All new injectors, fuel rails, water pump, etc.
- Brand new AOD trans
- Atlas t-case, 4.3:1 with heim joint shifters
- Wild Horses aluminum radiator
- Powermaster high output alternator
- MSD high output distributor and accel coil
- Wilwood brake booster and master cylinder
- Derale electric fan
- Line locks front and rear to do front/rear digs...also serves as an e-brake
- RCI Fuel cell behind rear seat.
- ARB High output twin cylinder compressor for rear air locker + on board air.
- Optima red top battery
And I'm sure there is a ton of other stuff i'm forgetting. 2/3 of the build is catalogued here: http://bakersfieldtrailblazers.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=750#p1194
- Classic Car ID101831646
- Stock NumberN/A
- CategoryClassic Trucks
- Body StyleConvertible
- Mileage100 miles
- Engine8 Cylinder
- Drivetrain4 wheel drive
- Transmission4 Speed Automatic w/ Overdrive
- Exterior ColorYellow
- Interior ColorBlack
- Seat ColorGrey
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
J.J. Best Insurance Agency, 888.423.7846, a premier and independent insurance provider specializing in collector car insurance. J.J. Best Insurance Agency partners with the oldest and largest collector car financier, J.J. BEST BANC & CO. Call or email, firstname.lastname@example.org or, visit www.jjbestinsurance.com to get insurance for your dream car! Get Quotes Now