1967 Chevrolet Camaro RS
Car for sale in Redwood City, California 94063
Redwood City, CA
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at 888-912-5787Apply now ›
Classic Car Overview
1967 Chevrolet Camaro RS $65,000
Be the first person to drive this fully-restored (Frame off) 1967 RS Camaro. There's no question that first generation Camaros are one of the hottest commodities in today's muscle car marketplace. Regardless if you're a first time buyer looking for a fun weekend car or a seasoned collector of rarities, there's an F-body out there for you. This 1967 Camaro RS carries all the visual appeal of a stock restoration. In fact, I used nothing but the best GM or NOS parts and paint to restore this RS Camaro. I have all receipts and over 600 pictures of the restoration project. To assemble this car, I only used the TOP Camaro experts in the Bay Area with a min of 25+ years experience to build this car. So again, the subject of a two-year frame-off restoration, the car “is” showroom quality; and drives with a spirit no stock Camaro ever had. If you're looking for a perfect summer toy to hit the back roads and local shows with, you're Chevrolet has arrived!
Here are the Camaro’s measurements:
· Body date late Feb.
· White Interior Trim
· 1967 Camaro Convertible (Deluxe Interior).
· NOR: Body assembly Norwood, Ohio
· 130905: Fisher Body unit number
· White w/ black carpet, instrument panel, and steering wheel.
· A: Tuxedo black paint
· White convertible top
Extras include: Original Format Deluxe Interior hand stitched with fine Italian leather. Original Fm/AM Radio (fully-restored), All Parts are either NOS or GM original.
· Peninsula Performance & Restoration: Removal of Rust, Fabrication of Metal, Assembly of vehicle. Paint-Job (Spies Hecker Paint) - show room quality.
· Steve’s Camaro in Grandite Bay: Assembly of Camaro to its original 1967 format. No different than how it looked when it left the assembly line back in 1967.
· Sherms Custom Plating: All Chrome on this 1967 Camaro was restored by Sherms.
· Spies Hecker Paint: The highest quality paint provided by Nicolosi Distributing in San Jose.
· Finish Line Interiors: All interior has been hand stitched by Finish line with the finest Italian leather money can buy! It’s been restored to its original look and feel just with fine Italian leather.
· Croker Tires: F70 -15 (Red-lined).
1967 Chevrolet Camaro RS Specifications
Classic Car ID100888157
CategoryMuscle & Pony Cars
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorBlack with White Stripe
Classic Car Buyer and Seller Resources