1966 Mercury Comet Caliente
Convertible Car for sale by Sparky's Machines in Loganville, Georgia 30052
From around 1956 until the mid 1980s, Dodge, Plymouth and even Chrysler squads were the most ubiquitous police cars in North America. In fact, the biggest department, the NYPD, used Plymouth and Dodge squads almost exclusively until the rear-drive M body car was finally axed in 1989.
The no-frills Savoy two-door sedan was home to another engine of considerable repute, the infamous 413 Max Wedge, a Super Stock monster block Chrysler introduced in the spring of 1962.
Classic Car Overview
This vehicle, when sold at the listed price, will include a guarantee and free shipping within the Continental United States.
Here we have a restored 1966 Mercury Comet Caliente Convertible. This is a true 390 four speed car that has been restored back to the original specs.
· Y code 390 V-8 engine
· Factory 4 speed manual transmission
· Stock rear end, 3.25 gear
· Power steering
· Factory color Cardinal Red
· Good looking exterior base/clear finish
· New chrome bumpers
· Trim has been refurbished or replaced
· Glass looks good
· New Magnum 500 wheels with spinners
· BF Goodrich Radial T/A tires
· Power convertible top in great condition
· Parchment parade boot
· Detailed engine compartment
· Chrome air cleaner and valve covers
· Factory color Parchment interior
· New factory like gauges in dash
· AM radio (not working)
· Autogage tri-pack added for temp, oil pressure and volts
· Factory floor console with Hurst shifter
· Original owner’s manual
· Properly finished trunk space with new floor mat
· Finished undercarriage
· New floor system
· Flowmaster dual exhaust
This car has excellent curb appeal. It really drives great with plenty of power. You can drop the top and enjoy cruising in this classic Merc! For more information please contact Steve at 770-401-7877 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Classic Car ID101173971
Transmission4 Speed Manual
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
JJ BEST BANC & CO, the leader in classic and collector car financing. Long terms, low rates, quick and easy approvals. J.J. Best offers financing for classic and collector vehicles from antique to modern. Let us help you drive your dream car today! Click or call 1-800-872-1965 to apply now! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now