1966 Ford Mustang Coupe
Coupe Car for sale in Denver, Colorado 80211
Given that the 21st century has seen a sort of return to the roots aspect for the Mustang, it was probably only a matter of time before the Boss 302 made a return. Over the last few years there's been steady and growing interest in the concept of a new-age Trans Am Special.
Jim Clarke led the charge with the creation of the 5.0 HO V8 for the Mustang in 1982 and was responsible for the continuous improvement of the 5.0 throughout the '80s. What Jim and his team accomplished is truly amazing.
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 872-1965Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info
Classic Car Overview
1966 Ford Mustang Coupe $15,500
Fully Upgraded 1966 Mustang!
Nearly everything on this car has been replaced and/or like new. Summary of items listed below. Need to see to appreciate! Runs strong and handles great.
- 5.0 based 347 stroker with about 1000 miles- Trickflow 170cc aluminum heads. Quickfuel carb. Doug's Headers. Crane Cam Ignition. Cobra Valve Covers and Air Cleaner. 7 quart oil pan. Recently tuned and looked over by Spitfire Performance in Denver.
- Astro Performance A-5 5 speed- these are heavy duty and the best T-5 available
- New 3" driveshaft
- 8" rearend with 3:55 TruTrac
- American Racing 16"x8" wheels all around with BFG Rubber
- Front is Street or Track tubular upper and lower control arms with Shelby drop
- 1" Sway bar
- Rear is older reverse eye leafs but have brand new Global West with Del-A-Lum which come with the car.
- Shelby style traction bars
- 3/4" Sway Bar
- Disc Brakes on all 4 wheels and dual master cylinder
- Manual Rack and Pinion Steering from Unisteer
- Weld-In Subframe connectors by Tinman
- New headliner from TMI
- Buckets out of a 65- like new
- New Dash
- Old school looking stereo with Bluetooth, speakers, and subwoofer
- Flat Black Dip
- Rust Free body
1966 Ford Mustang Coupe Specifications
Classic Car ID100990747
Trim Body Style
Transmission5 Speed Manual
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Classic Car Buyer and Seller Resources