1966 Ford Mustang Fastback
Fastback Car for sale in Roseburg, Oregon 97470
Given that the 21st century has seen a sort of return to the roots aspect for the Mustang, it was probably only a matter of time before the Boss 302 made a return. Over the last few years there's been steady and growing interest in the concept of a new-age Trans Am Special.
Jim Clarke led the charge with the creation of the 5.0 HO V8 for the Mustang in 1982 and was responsible for the continuous improvement of the 5.0 throughout the '80s. What Jim and his team accomplished is truly amazing.
Classic Car Overview
1966 FORD MUSTANG FASTBACK
ENGINE AND DRIVETRAIN
- Professionally built 351 Windsor V-8; Forged crank, Eagle rods, JE pistons, Dart heads
- Isky Mega hyd. cam, Roller Rocker Arms
- Victor JR Intake, Holley/Demon 850 Carb, MSD 6AL Ignition control & distributor
- Alum. flywheel, Centerforce heavy duty clutch, Brandnew Tremec TKO 5 speed transmission, Road race ratio, drive shaft with safety loop, new balance drive shaft.
- New 9 inch Ford, Currie true-track posi-traction rear end, 3:70 ratio
- Hooker ShortyHeaders, Magnaflow,Exhaust systemwith H pipe, TransAm side Exhaust.
SUSPENSION, BRAKES, RUNNING GEAR, etc.
- Total Control Front suspension, Power rack & pinion steering, 4 Wheel Disc Brakes, Bilstein Special Road/Track shocks.
- Maier Racing Rear suspension, springs, Panhard Rod
- 16" American Racing Torq-Thrust D Wheels, BridgestonePotenzaRE-71R just installed Ultra-High Performance
- Stock, straight rust free body, Wimbledon White, Red interior, Custom engine compartment/5.2 tubular shock tower bracing. Shelby GT-350 hood, Shelby front balance w/bumper, 4 point roll-bar. Simpson Safety harnesses, Competition seats
- Fluidyne specially designed large tube 3- row alum, with Canton special overflow tank, radiator; Fuel Safe 22 gallon alum. fuel cell; Canton engine oil cooler system with remote filter; Roush large capacity, 5 door, engine oil pan; Mechanical gauges; Optima battery
- Safecraft, Novec 1230, Halon Fire Extinguisher, plus 2 dry chemical fire extinguishers.
- Garage kept.Very low miles since built.
- Other details, questions, pictures (phone: 714-271-1715 /PST)
- Ultimate "ONE OF A KIND" all around muscle car designed and built as a Tribute to Shelby's 1965 Pre-Production GT-350 Prototype. Stunning looks and performance by this Original Classic Pony Car!
PRICE: $ 75,000
Classic Car ID100914565
CategoryMuscle & Pony Cars
Custom ColorWimbledon White
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
JJ BEST BANC & CO, the leader in classic and collector car financing. Long terms, low rates, quick and easy approvals. J.J. Best offers financing for classic and collector vehicles from antique to modern. Let us help you drive your dream car today! Click or call 1-800-872-1965 to apply now! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now