1966 Ford Mustang Fastback
Fastback Car for sale in Roseburg, Oregon 97470
The Shelby GT350 wasn't the only high-performance Mustang available if you wanted a fast pony.
Given that the 21st century has seen a sort of return to the roots aspect for the Mustang, it was probably only a matter of time before the Boss 302 made a return. Over the last few years there's been steady and growing interest in the concept of a new-age Trans Am Special.
Classic Car Overview
1966 FORD MUSTANG FASTBACK
ENGINE AND DRIVETRAIN
- Professionally built 351 Windsor V-8; Forged crank, Eagle rods, JE pistons, Dart heads
- Isky Mega hyd. cam, Roller Rocker Arms
- Victor JR Intake, Holley/Demon 850 Carb, MSD 6AL Ignition control & distributor
- Alum. flywheel, Centerforce heavy duty clutch, Lakewood safety blow proof bell housing, Brandnew Tremec TKO 600 5 speed transmission, Road race ratio, drive shaft with safety loop, new balance drive shaft.
- New 9 inch Ford, Currie Detroit True-Track Posi-traction rear end, 3:70 ratio
- Hooker ShortyHeaders, Magnaflow, Exhaust system with "X" pipe, 2 1/2 inch TransAm side Exhaust ahead of the rear wheels.
SUSPENSION, BRAKES, RUNNING GEAR, etc.
- Total Control Front suspension, Power rack & pinion steering, 4 Wheel Disc Brakes with slotted rotors/Porterfield road/track brake pads, Bilstein Special Road/Track shocks.
- Maier Racing Rear suspension, springs, Panhard Rod
- 16" American Racing Torq-Thrust D Wheels, BridgestonePotenzaRE-71R just installed Ultra-High Performance/Street and track tires.
- Stock, straight rust-free body, Wimbledon White, Red interior, Custom Engine compartment/5 link tubular shock tower bracing system. Shelby GT-350 hood, Shelby front valance balance w/bumper, 4 point Shelby roll-bar. Simpson Safety harnesses, Competition Corbeau driver's seat (Custom comfort design adjustable passenger bucket seat).
- Fluidyne Radiator specially designed large tube 3- row alum, with Canton special overflow tank; Fuel Safe 22 gallon alum. fuel cell; Canton engine oil cooler system with remote filter; Roush large capacity, 5 door, engine oil pan; Mechanical gauges; Optima battery
- Safecraft, Novec 1230, Halon Fire Extinguisher, plus 2 dry chemical fire extinguishers.
- Garage kept.Very low miles since built.
- Other details, questions, pictures (phone: 714-271-1715 /PST)
- Ultimate "ONE OF A KIND" all around muscle car designed and built as a Tribute to Shelby's 1965 Pre-Production GT-350 Prototype. Stunning looks and performance by this Original Classic Pony Car!
PRICE: $85,000 Open to offers
Today could not be built for $160,000.
Classic Car ID100914565
CategoryMuscle & Pony Cars
Drivetrain2 wheel drive - rear
Custom ColorWimbledon White
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now