1966 Ford Bronco
Car for sale by Velocity Restorations in Pensacola, Florida 32505
Ford's first-generation off-roader has gone from cult classic to mainstream collector. Vintage 4x4s are heating up the collector market and the first-generation Ford Bronco is leading the way.
The Dodge Li'l Red Express set a standard on how to make a great performance truck. All Dodge Li'l Red Express trucks came from the factory painted in Bright Canyon Red in 1978 and Medium Canyon Red in 1979. Every Li'l Red Express was a regular cab Adventurer with a stepside bed.
Classic Car Overview
It’s that classic uncut Bronco look melded with modern performance. Fresh from production, our ’66
Bronco showcases the design elements that made the original Bronco so popular like the exposed
hinges and OE-style rear quarters, along with original bumpers, custom 6-point roll cage, and 17-inch
steelies in PPG Paint to match the Ranger Stripe kit. It’s the perfect compliment to an absolutely
stunning Anvil Grey Custom PPG Paint finish, all completely done in-house at Velocity.
With that style comes plenty of substance. Breathtaking performance and handling are a sure thing from
any of our builds, and this ’66 Early Ford Bronco gets it in spades. 460+ horsepower from a Ford Coyote
5.0-liter crate engine. Velocity Custom performance exhaust and headers. The Velocity Exclusive
serpentine system and stainless-steel fuel tank. It’s the type of performance that dreams were made of
in 1966, and today isn’t any different!
The finishing touches take the Anvil Grey Ranger Edition to a new level. We’ve installed our in-house
upholstered Velocity Exclusive interior with high-back seats along with a color-matched custom safari
top. Electronics take it further with Vintage Air A/C, Retro Sound head unit and Kicker speakers, and the
Velocity Exclusive digital gauge cluster.
Seriously custom with the look of a classic, done only the way Velocity can do it.
- Anvil Grey Custom PPG Paint with Ranger Stripe Kit
- 17″ Steel Wheel w/ 31×10.50×17 tires
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- Paint Matched wheels, Bumpers, and Roll Cage
- Custom Color Matching Safari Top
- Power Steps
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Stainless Steel Fuel Tank
- Velocity Custom Interior w/ High Back Front Seats with Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Custom All Weather Floor Mats
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Retro Sound Stereo
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- 6-point Color Matched Roll Cage
Classic Car ID101572729
Drivetrain4 wheel drive - rear
Transmission4 Speed Automatic w/ Electronic Overdrive
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now