1966 AC Cobra-Replica
Car for sale in madison, Alabama 35757
Currently, there are no related articles to display.
Classic Car Overview
1966 AC Cobra 427 SC
Selling my MidStates cobra, I am the original owner/builder. I used all new parts and pieces including grade 8 suspension bolts/nuts; stainless steel allen cap screws. The only donner part on this car would be the Ford 9” rear end which was totally rebuilt from bearings, seals and gears. Car weights 1900 lbs with a weight distribution 48% front and 52% rear. I have pictures during the build and sound bites of motor. This car is a head turner. I took first place in a “All Ford Mustang Show” in Huntsville. I have all receipts and the original MSO build sheet from MidState’s.
I can deliver the car within a 150 mile radius, you just pay for the gas. The truck is a 95 Ford 460 4x4 Crew Cab which gets 9 miles to the gallon.
• SPC upper and lower adjustable control arms
• New ball joints, bearing and seals
• Custom machine spindle hub by Engineering Specialty
• Front coilovers; spring rate 350 lbs. with carrera shocks
• All stainless steel brake lines with AN-fittings (37 degree)
• Nine inch Ford rear end with a tri-four-link setup with adjustable rods with hime joints.
• 377 gears, new bearings, seals and gaskets
• Wilwood brakes system with built in E-brake system
• Adjustable Alden Eagles coilovers with 300 lb springs
• Borgson double u-joints and D-shafts
• Flaming River quick steering rack with a turn ratio of 3:1
• Original Cobra 15" wood steering wheel
• Ford 5.0 fuel injection with a B-303 Ford racing cam and lifters
• All sensors have been removed except the O2's which are located in the collectors
• Motor tuned and dynoed by Very Cool Parts (EEC has a chip installed)
• Car runs at a very consistent 195 degrees for water and 210 degrees on oil
• T-5 transmission with quick shift shifter
• Original 13 row oil cooler up front with stainless steel branded hoses.
• All gas and brake lines are stainless steel AN 37 degree flairs and fittings
• All harnesses are by Ron France including relays, fuse box, and dash
• Gauges are original style including speedo counter clockwise rotation
• All wires are marked by numbers with color and a color code schematic.
CALL or TEXT:
Classic Car ID101228827
CategoryKit Cars & Replicas
ConditionPaint is in perfect condition, no scratches, dings or dents. No wash swirl marks
Transmission5 Speed Manual
Custom ColorSilver stripes
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
JJ BEST BANC & CO, the leader in classic and collector car financing. Long terms, low rates, quick and easy approvals. J.J. Best offers financing for classic and collector vehicles from antique to modern. Let us help you drive your dream car today! Click or call 1-800-872-1965 to apply now! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now