1965 Shelby Cobra
Currently, there are no related articles to display.
Classic Car Overview
1965 Factory Five Shelby Cobra for sale. 4,600 miles - $60,000. Original build documents and photos from original owner. More photos and VIN # available upon request.
This is a one owner vehicle and is not a donor-car build - it was built by a Ford Engineer and a GM designer.
- Ford Motorsports 302 crate motor with aluminum GT40 heads
- Holley 650 CFM carb
- Edelbrock aluminum intake
- MSD electronic ignition and blaster coil
- Ceramic coated headers and side pipes
- 5 speed T5 manual transmission
- 8.8 inch Ford four-link rear axle with 3.55 posi
- 4 wheel disc brakes with large Mustang Cobra front discs
- Drilled and slotted rotors
- Four corner coil-overs
- Aluminum fuel tank
- Leather dash and trunk panel
- Carpeted trunk
- Rack and pinion steering
- Custom wheels spec'd for this car (20x10 rear and 18x8 front)
- Burnished and clear-coated aluminum panels
- Fiberglass body professionally prepared and finished by a fiberglass specialist (infrared heat
lamp used to remove liquid resins from fiberglass and reskinned) unlike other Cobras, no surprises will bubble
through this paint.
Classic Car ID101081451
CategoryKit Cars & Replicas
ConditionThis is an extremely well-done build with no expense spared; it has never been driven in the rain and has been stored in a heated garage.
Transmission5 Speed Manual
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info