1965 Shelby Cobra
Convertible Car for sale by Hillbank Motor Corporation in Tempe, Arizona 85281
Hillbank Motor Corporation
Currently, there are no related articles to display.
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180Apply now ›
Classic Car Overview
1965 Shelby Cobra $80,995
- Hand laminated fiberglass body with reinforcing inserts. Aesthetically and dimensionally correct body painted with two stage show quality paint finish.
- Side exhaust pipes
- Stainless steel roll bar which is mounted to the chassis.
- Original style indicator lenses and head lights and Quick Jacks
- Original style hand crafted windshield frame chrome over brass & windshield wipers.
- Original style 15 Halibrand style rims with spinners.
- Moto- Lita wood steering wheel original design.
- Leather Seating Surfaces with adjustable Drivers seat.
- Carpeted interior and trunk.
- Original style Smith gauges and Lucas switches with Reverse 180mph speedometer.
- Original style pedals, catches, fittings, shifter and hand brake lever.
- Sun Visors, Side fitted wind wings with drivers side and rear view mirrors.
- Original style latch and lock seat belts.
Chassis and Suspension:
- Heavy duty TIG welded ladder frame chassis with crumple zones
- Fully independent front and rear suspension with limited slip rear differential.
Brakes, shocks and cooling:
- Wilwood power-assisted vented disc brakes (Calipers: Front-4-pot & Rear-Single-pot)
- Bilstein custom crafted coil-over shocks.
- Aluminum, single core hi-performance radiator, shroud, dual fans, oil cooler and braided lines.
- Aluminum finished firewall which dissipates engine heat.
- Monza style filler with Locking gas cap.
- 17 gallon pressure tested stainless steel fuel tank.
- Headers for a Ford based V8 engine.
Licensing/ Registry/ Owners Clubs:
- Only Cobra Reproduction licensed through Carroll Shelby Licensing Inc.
- Superformance forum (SCOF) & Superformance registry where sales are recorded to preserve value of car.
Red with White Twin Stripes $54,900
Twin Stripes $875
Soft Top with Side Curtains (Windows) $1,475
Tonneau Cover $725
Polished Stainless Steel Quicklifts $550
Silver Ceramic Coated Headers $575
Silver Ceramic Coated Side Pipes $675
Polished Stainless Steel Header Tank $750
Glove Box $515
Polished 18" Wheels and Tires $5,000
Dealer Prep & Destination Charges $1,000
Engine: Fully Polished Roush 427SR - 525 HP (Non-Fuel Injected) $17,500
Clear Coated Manifold and Pulleys
Black Finned Air Cleaner and Valve Covers
Tremec 5-Speed Extra HD Transmission $2,495
Installation Including Parts and Labor$ 8,500
1965 Shelby Cobra Specifications
Classic Car ID100905753
CategoryKit Cars & Replicas
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Classic Car Buyer and Seller Resources