1965 Pontiac GTO
Convertible Car for sale in gold beach, Oregon 97444
Gold Beach, OR
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Looking to ship a vehicle and need a reliable company? Let the experts at Auto Transport Quote Services provide you with a premium auto transport service and an affordable price. Our business and services are 5-Star rated and BBB Accredited. Give us a call at 866-594-3187 or click the link below to go directly to our website to get your free quotes.Free Auto Transport Quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180Apply now ›
Classic Car Overview
1965 Pontiac GTO $58,750
. Please contact me ( Paul ) for more information. 1-949-331-6800 cell or 1-831-920-1333 home
Rotisserie Restoration Hi Gloss frame,Etc
5N Car built in Pontiac Michigan plant early January 1965. Originally came with a 4 barrel carburetor and ST 300 transmission with Safety-T-Track. All PHS documentation included.
-complete nut and bolt, body off rotisserie restoration
-body work includes the following: both quarters replaced with rust free original quarters from donor car, small repairs made to existing floor, trunk floor completely replaced. Car taken down to clean metal, All PPG paint throughout; 2 part epoxy primer, corrosion primer, sealer and single stage PPG Concept urethane top coat. Very little body filler used
-all new suspension components; including all bushings, new coil springs, center link, tie rod ends, power steering box
– New brake lines, gas lines and gas tank
– Non matching numbers Block. Engine, 389 period correct 1965 with 77 heads, completely rebuilt with all new components; pistons, valve train, cam, new fuel pump, rebuilt starter and alternator, blueprinted Melling oil pump. Compression reduced to 9.25:1 to run on pump gas. New Flow master 2 1/2 inch stainless steel exhaust
-year correct 1965 rebuilt tripower
– rebuilt TH 400 with shift kit
– rebuilt Safe-T-Trac differential
– Rebuilt brakes with new components, rebuilt, replated original power booster.
– Complete new upholstery, carpet. Day/night mirror, tilt sport steering wheel, power driver’s seat; all original to car.
– heater box completely disassembled new damper gaskets installed, new heater core, original 4 core Harrison radiator recored $1,200 alone.
-all new tinted glass, rebuilt door hinges, reworked window regulators, new interior door handles and window cranks. Vent window assemblies rebuilt with new rubber.
– top bows disassembled and reworked with new bushings, top motor rebuilt, new lines and lift cylinders with new top switch.
– kick panel vents rebuilt with new gaskets
– all new window fuzzies, door, trunk and top gaskets.
– suspension rebuilt with new coil springs and bushings.
– new steering components; new tie rods, centre link and rebuilt correct PW steering box
– all Stainless, trim reworked and polished
-comes with original Rally I wheels, powder coated, reworked/polished original center caps, brand new Coker red line radial tires, (no miles)
Car has less than three hundred miles since restoration completed, runs and handles like a new car. Located in Pebble beach Calif.
1965 Pontiac GTO Specifications
Classic Car ID100926312
Trim Body Style
Transmission3 Speed Automatic w/ Overdrive
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Classic Car Buyer and Seller Resources