1965 Ford Mustang Coupe
Coupe Car for sale in Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Given that the 21st century has seen a sort of return to the roots aspect for the Mustang, it was probably only a matter of time before the Boss 302 made a return. Over the last few years there's been steady and growing interest in the concept of a new-age Trans Am Special.
Jim Clarke led the charge with the creation of the 5.0 HO V8 for the Mustang in 1982 and was responsible for the continuous improvement of the 5.0 throughout the '80s. What Jim and his team accomplished is truly amazing.
Classic Car Overview
1965 Mustang Coupe
*Update - Windows are no longer tinted.
On to the details:
· 363 Stroker motor from Ford racing (507 HP) (Part # M-6007-Z2363)
· Custom made air intake to clear stock hood
· Fitech fuel injection system with onboard computer
· MSD ignition
· Brand new wiring harness
· Be cool Radiator with electric fan
· Ceramic coated Shorty headers with custom exhaust
· All new power steering components
· Vintage Air
· C4 Three speed street fighter transmission with shift kit and 2500 stall converter
· Moser Ford 9” rear-end with Detroit locker & 31 Spline Axles with Nodular Iron center section, 3:50 gear ratio
· Full Ride Tech suspension, independent coilover front suspension with sway bar & 4 link rear.
· Four wheel Wilwood 6 piston disc brakes
· Foose wheels (17x9, 18x10) with Michelin Pilot super sports
· New dash cluster
· Fresh leather seats, door panels.
$100+k in parts alone
Classic Car ID101196315
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
JJ BEST BANC & CO, the leader in classic and collector car financing. Long terms, low rates, quick and easy approvals. J.J. Best offers financing for classic and collector vehicles from antique to modern. Let us help you drive your dream car today! Click or call 1-800-872-1965 to apply now! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now