1965 Ford Custom
Coupe Car for sale in Canton, Georgia 30114
Currently, there are no related articles to display.
Classic Car Overview
Cobra Fibercraft 427SC
427SC Cobra replica finished in traditional British Racing Green, completed in 2003 by Cobra Fibercraft, a small (and highly respected) custom shop in Chatsworth, New Jersey. It has logged 5,250 miles [8,450 km], and is in excellent condition throughout.
Paint finish specifics: 1 coat primer, 2 coats color, 2 coats clearcoat.
351W stroked to 396 cid. The engine compartment componentry includes:
Powered by a 1969…one of the most preferred years (1969–’71) Ford 351 Windsor fitted with a 396 cid Speedway stroker kit. Aluminum Edelbrock ‘Performer RPM’ heads, Lunati hot street cam, safety steel bellhousing, MSD electronic ignition, dual electric cooling fans, Holley 670 cfm ‘Street Avenger’ carburetor.
Engine is dressed with Cobra finned cast aluminum valve covers and topped with a period-correct Stelling & Helling 8-1/2” air cleaner.
Power is processed through a safety steel bellhousing, rugged [and Legend-correct] Ford 4-speed toploader gearbox and an equally rugged Ford 9” rear sporting a 3.70:1-ratio differential.
The cockpit is outfitted with:
- SW blackfaced gauges (including oil temperature)
- Period-correct toggle switches
- Moto-Lita hardwood-rimmed steering wheel with black center horn cap and AC emblem
- Forward-bent shifter [leather boot for both the shifter and the emergency brake lever]
- AC cast-aluminum brake & clutch pedals
- 4-point RJS Racing Equipment lap & shoulder harnesses
- Premium German leather upholstery on seats, dash, door panels and map pockets. All leather from Mercedes Benz vintage stock, period-correct to 1965
- Imported English Wilton Wool carpeting
- Set of wool-carpeted and clear vinyl floormats
- Windwings and tinted sunvisors
- Driver-side SS (stainless steel) frame-mounted rollbar
- Enlarged footboxes for driver & passenger provides additional room & comfort for legs and feet
- PS Engineering (Halibrand style) pin-drive knockoff wheels [replete with lead hammer, safety wire and safety wire twist pliers], and fitted with…
- Cooper Cobra radial rubber [335/60Rx15” front; 295/50Rx15” rear] all in good working order..
Chassis, Suspension, Brakes
- 4” diameter (1/4″-thick) reinforced tubular steel, powder-coated chassis
- Mustang II spindles and steering rack
- Control arms: bottom—Ford Mustang II; upper—Maynard Troyer #1101
- Brakes, Ford 9” disc
- Fully carpeted boot (trunk)
- Battery shutoff with removable key
- Chromed stone protector grate on each headlamp
- Triple-chromed bumperette and hoop, front & rear
- SS [stainless steel] mesh grilles (upper & lower)
- Adjustable seat slider for driver seat
- Powder-coated sidepipes
- Chromed fire extinguisher
- Clear protective spats on front surface of each rear fender
This British Racing Green driving machine imparts a crisp, classic sports car persona. Inspired by a chance encounter with a BRG 1959 AC Bristol, the builder has given a subtle nod to the driving machine that started it all.
Elegant coachwork, exhilarating acceleration and nimble handling, in concert with exhaust melody evidencing raw power, this is a head-turning and crowd-pleasing beauty.
Classic Car ID101638718
CategoryKit Cars & Replicas
Drivetrain2 wheel drive
Transmission4 Speed Manual
Custom ColorBritish Racing Green
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Transport your classic or collectible car the high tech way. It starts with an instant guaranteed quote on our easy-to-use online service. Then you receive real time updates from pick up to drop off, so you know where your car is every mile of the way. Click Now!
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
J.J. Best Insurance Agency, 888.423.7846, a premier and independent insurance provider specializing in collector car insurance. J.J. Best Insurance Agency partners with the oldest and largest collector car financier, J.J. BEST BANC & CO. Call or email, email@example.com or, visit www.jjbestinsurance.com to get insurance for your dream car! Get Quotes Now