1965 Chevrolet Impala Sedan
Sedan Car for sale in Staten Island, New York 10306
Staten Island, NY 10306
From around 1956 until the mid 1980s, Dodge, Plymouth and even Chrysler squads were the most ubiquitous police cars in North America. In fact, the biggest department, the NYPD, used Plymouth and Dodge squads almost exclusively until the rear-drive M body car was finally axed in 1989.
The no-frills Savoy two-door sedan was home to another engine of considerable repute, the infamous 413 Max Wedge, a Super Stock monster block Chrysler introduced in the spring of 1962.
Classic Car Overview
his is a great 1965 Chevy impala 4 dr sedan. In very good to excellent condition. I own it 3 years and did a lot of work to it.. Slowly restoring as I been driving it and enjoying it. This car is a sound car. Drives and handles beautiful. Smooth running engine, which is the original engine. The Transmission is not original. It is a 4 speed automatic with overdrive. It's 700R4. Its came with factory AC however it is not hooked up. would have to invest in a AC system if so desired. Older paint Job, but in very good shape, some minor surface rust.
A brief list what was done in the past 3 years
- Replaced the power brake booster and Master cylinder
- Replaced the water pump
- Replaced the alternator and voltage regulator
- Replaced the power steering pump and hoses
- Replaced the radiator and heater hoses
- Replaced the heater core.
- Replaced the entire front suspension including springs and steering components.
- Replaced the entire rear suspension including springs.
- Replaced 4 drums brakes.. hardware and cylinders.
- Replaced the front bumper and head light bezels.
- Replaced the hood hinges and springs.
- Replaced the radio with a retro sound classic.
- Replaced front and rear speakers.
- Installed wheels and tires. 225/70/R15
- Installed chrome wheel well trim.
- Installed a new steering wheel and horn.
- Replaced the heater/AC controller.
- Replaced all locks and Cylinder.. one key works everything.
selling for $16,000 or Best offer
Classic Car ID101260876
ConditionVery good. Mechanically 100%
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now