1965 Cadillac De Ville
Convertible Car for sale in BURLINGTON, Connecticut 06013
From around 1956 until the mid 1980s, Dodge, Plymouth and even Chrysler squads were the most ubiquitous police cars in North America. In fact, the biggest department, the NYPD, used Plymouth and Dodge squads almost exclusively until the rear-drive M body car was finally axed in 1989.
The no-frills Savoy two-door sedan was home to another engine of considerable repute, the infamous 413 Max Wedge, a Super Stock monster block Chrysler introduced in the spring of 1962.
Classic Car Overview
With less than 42K miles, this incredibly clean, southern, rust free 1965 DeVille convertible with A/C is several notches above any other 65-66 Cadillac you will find posted and it is priced to sell. I am the third owner of this car and have owned it since 2012. The first two owners were best friends in South Carolina and the car spent much of it’s last 30 years in a private collection and has been kept in clean climate-controlled garages.
Car is rust free, laser straight and well optioned. Beautiful metallic blue high quality repaint is approximately 10 years old and is in great condition. Original 429 engine runs great and is unmolested. White convertible top in excellent condition and works perfectly. The bottom of this car is detailed and super clean.
Car comes with a California Car Cover, original owners manual, protecto plate, factory service manuals and factory wiring diagrams; plus a complete maintenance record since 2012. List of recent items include:
- Front suspension removed, cleaned, painted and all bushings and bearings have been replaced.
- New lower ball joints.
- New shocks front and rear.
- New heavy-duty front and rear sway bars.
- New wheel well splash guards.
- New True Spoke Wheels and American Classic Tires
- All fluids and filters have been changed – oil, transmission, radiator, rear-end.
- Engine is tuned with new wires, plugs, filters, coil and Perlux Ignitor to replace original points.
- Brakes – full system check. Fluid flushed and properly bled.
- All light bulbs in the car (interior and exterior) have been replaced. (They all work)
- New modern halogen headlights (you can drive the car safely at night).
- Rebuilt clock – keeps perfect time.
- Detailed trunk
What does it need?? In my opinion, the carpeting could use an upgrade, the original radio likely works but is not hooked up. The A/C works but the original climate control switch should be replaced with a modern equivalent available through Classic Air Inc.
Interested? Text me at 860-670-1491 and I will call you back. (I wont answer unknown phone numbers)
Classic Car ID101191863
Transmission3 Speed Automatic
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now