1964 Jaguar E-Type
If you're a fan of vintage Japanese cars, be sure to check out Nissan's online heritage site. There are tons of vintage Nissan pics and specs going all the way back to the 1920s. Each featured car or truck has relevant specs and a little "detail" tab that gives some background on that specific car.
The Volkswagen Kombi van reached iconic status, with even a school lunch box fashioned in its image. During those early years, the Volkswagen Microbus morphed into various forms. From a cargo carrier with no windows behind the driver's seat to a windowed passenger van with three rows of seats, the possibilities seemed endless.
Classic Car Overview
$140,000 - $160,000
- Offered from the Retro Motors Collection
- 3.8-litre DOHC inline six-cylinder engine featuring three S.U. carburetors
- Upgraded with five-speed manual transmission (original four-speed Moss Box is included)
- Distributed through Jaguar Cars New York
- First owner was Fleishman Car Leasing of Long Beach, New York
- Correctly presented in Red with Red leather interior and black convertible top
- Beneficiary of a bare metal respray and authentic interior re-trim in 1995
- Fitted with aftermarket Sony radio with cassette
- Accompanied by rare factory original hardtop; books, tools, and JDHT certificate
- Stunning example of Jaguar s most beautiful car
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/fl19.
Classic Car ID101092044
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info