1964 Ford Falcon
Sedan Car for sale in North Hollywood, California 91606
North Hollywood, CA
Need a little help deciding on your next classic car purchase? Check out this book about old movie cars for some inspiration. Inside, there are short, digestible stories about famous cars and the stars who drove them to fame.
From around 1956 until the mid 1980s, Dodge, Plymouth and even Chrysler squads were the most ubiquitous police cars in North America. In fact, the biggest department, the NYPD, used Plymouth and Dodge squads almost exclusively until the rear-drive M body car was finally axed in 1989.
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 872-1965Click here ›
Classic Car Overview
1964 Ford Falcon $20,000
Up for auction is my baby- a 1964 Ford Falcon Futura. I've lovingly owned and taken care of her since October of 2015.
It was shipped from North Carolina to Los Angeles and I believe I'm the second owner. It has a clear title in my name. I've kept all service records since I purchased. It runs like a champ (be sure to check out the video below) and is a complete blast to drive.
I'm going to miss her!
- engine is a V8 302 taken from a 1984 Mustang. I do not have the original engine
- transmission is a C4. I do not have the original tranny.
- paint does not appear to be original (overspray in trunk), but is in great condition. See photos for areas that need touch up
- electronic ignition
- new power steering system
- new Holley 4 barrel carb with electronic choke
- new alternator
- new shocks
- new weatherstripping
- new door locks
- dual exhaust with Flowmasters (sounds amazing)
- column shifter removed to accommodate C4 trans- Hurst ratchet-style floor shifter installed
- new Holley air cleaner with K&N air filter
- Retrosound bluetooth radio
- new brakes
- new tachometer
- comes with spare tire
- new fuel pump
- speedometer doesn’t work. I have a replacement cable which will come with the car..
- could eventually use a rewire
- one of the back speakers stopped working. I’m sure the cable has just come loose.
- no horn
- window washer fluid pump is installed but not hooked up
- heater core has been removed
- odometer stopped working right around 89k miles. I’d estimate that I’ve only added 8-10k miles to the new engine, which should put it up around 30k miles
1964 Ford Falcon Specifications
Classic Car ID100919772
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Classic Car Buyer and Seller Resources