1964 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible
The 1967 Corvette is considered the most-loved Corvette ever produced. The combination of classic C2 styling, along with an incredible array of powertrain and comfort options, makes it one of the most desirable Corvettes ever. Not bad for a car that was never supposed to be made!
The ZR-1's production run from 1990-95 was one of the most exciting times for Corvette enthusiasts in recent memory. In the mid-1980s, rumors of a "King of the Hill" Corvette began to leak out of Detroit and into America's speed shops and dealerships.
Classic Car Overview
- Professional, period correct frame-off restoration 2004-2005.
- GM crate engine, small block 350 (V8, 2005, 9,500 miles).
- 4 speed manual transmission.
- Original interior/dash.
- High quality paint--original correct color Riverside Red.
- Great body gaps.
- White soft top; hard top included.
- Knock off wheels.
- Originally a fuel injected model.
- Runs and drives like new!
Classic Car ID101022353
ConditionExcellent condition--great driving car.
Transmission4 Speed Manual
Custom ColorRiverside Red
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info