1964 Chevrolet Chevy II
Car for sale in Mount Airy, Maryland 21771
From around 1956 until the mid 1980s, Dodge, Plymouth and even Chrysler squads were the most ubiquitous police cars in North America. In fact, the biggest department, the NYPD, used Plymouth and Dodge squads almost exclusively until the rear-drive M body car was finally axed in 1989.
The no-frills Savoy two-door sedan was home to another engine of considerable repute, the infamous 413 Max Wedge, a Super Stock monster block Chrysler introduced in the spring of 1962.
Classic Car Overview
1964 Chevy II Nova 400 is late year built with original V8, AC installed car, it had aprox 47,800 miles when I purchased and spent most of its life in Arizona and Fla, since I have purchased car it is garage kept with no rust issues. I removed the 283 V8 & Turbo 350 automatic transmission and had the following professionally installed by two local hot rod shops (Auto Ronnie's and His Place both Maryland shops) The following I purchased all new(prices don't include labor!):
1. GM 350 ho crate 330 engine from JEGS $4,700- aprox
2. , Tremec TKO 600 transmission 5 speed manual & hydraulic clutch from Silver Sport Transmission $5500 aprox
3. Ford 9” rear posi from Quick Performance aprox $3000
4. , Vintage AC Kit aprox $1800
5. CPP performance suspension $1500 aprox
6. Misc other items new: Power brakes front disc & rear big drums , new gas tank, new gauges, electric fan and aluminum radiator, CUSTOM AUDIO new sound system. Many other upgrades too many to list. All work was performed by 2 professional shops and runs great very strong and quick car street only. I have receipts for everything, over $40k invested into car since September 2011.
Classic Car ID101166727
ConditionStrong driver and good condition
Transmission5 Speed Manual
Custom ColorMedium blue vinyl
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
As the inventors of Agreed Value coverage, we understand the special nature of protecting a collectible vehicle. Every policy offers Agreed Value, Unlimited Mileage, No Deductible, Towing and Labor, Spare Parts Coverage and the flexibility of using the Repair Shop of Your Choice. Whether insuring a priceless historical vehicle or a weekend cruiser, no one knows more about insuring collector cars then Grundy. www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now