1963 Chevrolet Impala Coupe
Convertible Car for sale in Ashburn, Virginia 20147
From around 1956 until the mid 1980s, Dodge, Plymouth and even Chrysler squads were the most ubiquitous police cars in North America. In fact, the biggest department, the NYPD, used Plymouth and Dodge squads almost exclusively until the rear-drive M body car was finally axed in 1989.
The no-frills Savoy two-door sedan was home to another engine of considerable repute, the infamous 413 Max Wedge, a Super Stock monster block Chrysler introduced in the spring of 1962.
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Get competing quotes from thousands of experienced, customer-rated vehicle transporters. Create a free uShip listing now to compare and book.Get Quotes Now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180Apply now ›
Classic Car Overview
1963 Chevrolet Impala Coupe $33,500
This American Classic has been owned and lovingly cared for by 2 families. $33,500.00 or Best Offer.
Wanting to keep the classic lines of this beautful 1963 Chevy Impala, but also wanting to make this a reliable and great looking cruiser. The following was done to enhance the natural characteristics of this amazing classic.
Started with the original 283 Chevy Small Block Engine and original three speed (3 on the Tree) powerglide transmission.
Original Owner: Had the the engine rebuilt and installed a new clutch in 2004, re-sprayed the exterior, re-upholstered the interior, and installed a new convertible top in 2010, before selling the car in 2014.
I purchased the vehicle in 2014. Since owning the vehicle I have done the following:
- Dakota Digital Dash (with full instrumentation),
- Grant Walnut Steering Wheel,
- Custom Auto Sound AM/FM Receiver with Built-In CD Controller, Bluetooth and Mic, and Aux Input,
- Stereo Front Speaker,
- Two 16 x 9 Speakers (in the trunk),
- Subwoofer (in the trunk),
- Power Antenna.
- Level 1 RideTech Air Suspension System
- Upgraded AirPod Compressor,
- RidePro HD Leveling System,
- RidePro X Control System (Bluetooth)
- Holly 4 Barrel Carburetor, 650 CFM.
- New Champion (3 Core) Aluminum Radiator with Dual Electric Fans and Fan Controller with Temp Sensor,
- New Thermostat,
- New Battery,
- New 120amp Alternator,
- New HID Headlights,
- New Horns,
- New Air Cleaner Cover and Air Filter,
- New Valve Covers,
- New MSD Plugwires
- New Plugs
- New Distributor Cap
- New Rotor
- New Pertronics Electronic Points
- New 2.5" Magnaflow Exhaust System.
Tires and Brakes:
- New Rims (18x8.0 Front and 18x9.5 Rear)
- Wrapped with BFGoodrich G-Force Tires.
- All New Brake Hardware and Master Cylinder.
She is a must see as she is ready to ride.
I have and will transfer (to the new owner) the original Dash, Steering Wheel, and Rims for the car.
1963 Chevrolet Impala Coupe Specifications
Classic Car ID100975015
Trim Body Style
SuspensionRidetech Air Suspension
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Classic Car Buyer and Seller Resources