1963 Austin-Healey 3000MKII
Convertible Car for sale in Leland, North Carolina 28451
Currently, there are no related articles to display.
Classic Car Overview
1963 Austin Healey 3000 MKII Le-Mans Edition Ford 2.8L V6, C4 auto tranny.
· Rare Model in exceptional running condition
· Miles 50075
· New Tires with full size spare
· Roll up windows
· New Tan Top
· Wire Wheels with spinners
· Two Tone Red/Black authentic colors, emblems, hood scope
· Wood steering wheel & dash
· Leather Hood Strap
· Designer Floor Mats (2 tone coconut husks)
· Reconstruction with fiberglass; no rust
· Rack and Pinion steering
· Top grade car cover
· CD stereo
· Driven about 1600 miles/yr for 30 yrs.
· Aluminum radiator with electric fan (auto or manual)
· The 3000 won its class in many European rallies and is still raced in classic car competitions
· A fun daily driver that turns heads wherever you go
Interested? Call Cliff @ 201-753-3530 (Leland, NC)
Classic Car ID101114022
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
As the inventors of Agreed Value coverage, we understand the special nature of protecting a collectible vehicle. Every policy offers Agreed Value, Unlimited Mileage, No Deductible, Towing and Labor, Spare Parts Coverage and the flexibility of using the Repair Shop of Your Choice. Whether insuring a priceless historical vehicle or a weekend cruiser, no one knows more about insuring collector cars then Grundy. www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now