1961 Chevrolet Corvette
Car for sale by Atomic Motors in Henderson, Nevada 89011
The 1967 Corvette is considered the most-loved Corvette ever produced. The combination of classic C2 styling, along with an incredible array of powertrain and comfort options, makes it one of the most desirable Corvettes ever. Not bad for a car that was never supposed to be made!
The ZR-1's production run from 1990-95 was one of the most exciting times for Corvette enthusiasts in recent memory. In the mid-1980s, rumors of a "King of the Hill" Corvette began to leak out of Detroit and into America's speed shops and dealerships.
Classic Car Overview
• Modified ZZ4 350ci (5.7L) GM crate engine
• Summit 200cc aluminum heads (64cc chamber volume)
• Stainless, 2.02” intake, 1.60” exhaust valves
• COMP Thumpr 227/241 on a 107 LSA, hydraulic lifters camshaft
• Holley 770-cfm Ultra Street Avenger Carburetor
• MSD billet distributor, MSD coil ignition
• Custom fabricated headers and exhaust by Jimmy Warner
• Ron Davis Radiator
• TCI 700-R4 transmission with mild converter
• Original ’61 Corvette frame
• Suspension: TCI control arms and rack system (front) and Myers Racing four-link (rear)
• Wilwood brakes, 14” rotors with six-piston calipers up front and four-position in the rear (Manual)
• Wheels are three-piece 17x8 Forgelines, polished hoops with brushed centers
Winner of “Best Bichen” Award at Del Mar Goodguys Show.
This vehicle is located at Atomic Motors in Henderson, Nevada just 20 minutes from the fabulous Las Vegas Strip! Call Bill at 702-556-0888 or the dealership at 702-826-3811 for more information.
Classic Car ID101224899
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
JJ BEST BANC & CO, the leader in classic and collector car financing. Long terms, low rates, quick and easy approvals. J.J. Best offers financing for classic and collector vehicles from antique to modern. Let us help you drive your dream car today! Click or call 1-800-872-1965 to apply now! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now