1958 Mercedes-Benz 190
If you're a fan of vintage Japanese cars, be sure to check out Nissan's online heritage site. There are tons of vintage Nissan pics and specs going all the way back to the 1920s. Each featured car or truck has relevant specs and a little "detail" tab that gives some background on that specific car.
The Volkswagen Kombi van reached iconic status, with even a school lunch box fashioned in its image. During those early years, the Volkswagen Microbus morphed into various forms. From a cargo carrier with no windows behind the driver's seat to a windowed passenger van with three rows of seats, the possibilities seemed endless.
Classic Car Overview
$10,000 - $12,000
- Ready to participate in and properly prepped for vintage rallies and tours
- A Brantz Retrotrip Mulsanne rally odometer with a Mercedes-specific speedometer cable adapter has been fitted to the dash, and the glove box is fitted with multiple 12-volt adapters for accessories and charging
- Four-speed column-shift manual transmission has a newer clutch
- Cooling system and brake components have been upgraded to transform the car into a sturdy and reliable performer
- A 1960s military-spec cockpit map light is fitted to the passenger-side A-pillar for the navigator
- To improve ground clearance and unsprung weight, the car is fitted with a set of 14-inch aluminum wheels sourced from a W123 and wrapped in proper rubber
- Chrome rally-style headlight grilles have been fitted and are accompanied by a pair of rally driving lights
- Participant in a number of vintage rallies and emerging from a collector who is an eight time Mille Miglia competitor
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/AF18.
Classic Car ID101092985
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info