1994 Pontiac Firebird
Burt Reynolds may have been the star, but it was the black 1977 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am that stole the show. There's nothing like seeing that Starlight Black Pontiac Firebird Trans Am emerge from the back of the Bandit's truck.
From around 1956 until the mid 1980s, Dodge, Plymouth and even Chrysler squads were the most ubiquitous police cars in North America. In fact, the biggest department, the NYPD, used Plymouth and Dodge squads almost exclusively until the rear-drive M body car was finally axed in 1989.
Classic Car Overview
$25,000 - $30,000
- Offered from the Retro Motors Collection
- 275 bhp, 5.7-liter LT1 V-8 engine; automatic transmission
- Odometer displays less than 4,000 miles
- One of 2,000 Trans Am 25th Anniversary examples built for 1994
- Presented in Arctic White with blue racing stripe and White leather interior
- Air conditioning; power windows, mirrors, locks, steering and brakes
- Five-spoke wheels, unique to the 25th Anniversary edition
- Accompanied by window sticker, manifest, and owner s manual with case and accessories
- Retains factory Delco radio with cassette
- Glass T-Tops
- Clean CARFAX report
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/fl19.
Vehicle History Report
Classic Car ID101092006
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info