1957 Lotus Seven
Currently, there are no related articles to display.
Classic Car Overview
Incredible opportunity to own this stunning Caterham Seven 360 without the 1 Year Wait List!
Hillbank Motor Corporation is the official retail for Caterham products here in the USA.
- Caterham Seven 360 (Chassis #SDKLDU3SL14971793)
1) Aztec Orange Painted Body = $2,750
2) Leather Seats w/ Carpeted Interior = $1,100
3) Lowered Floor = $750
4) Heater System = $550
5) Quick Release Steering Wheel = $700
6) 4 Point Racing Harness = $500
7) Sport Suspension = $1,350
8) Weather Equipment = $2,250
9) 12 Volt Power Socket = $100
10) Roof Bag = $150
11) Aero Filler Cap (Black) = $250
12) Black Pack = $350
1) Caterham 5 Speed Manual Gearbox = $4,550
2) 2.0L Duratec 4 Cylinder (180HP-Fuel Injected Engine) = $11,750
3) Installation done by the famous V's Performance in Orange, CA who has handled most of our Caterham builds throughout the years = $3,500Standard/Included Features:
- Hand laminated fiberglass Wheel Wings & Nose Cone painted with show quality paint finish- Aesthetically and dimensionally correct Aluminum body- 13” Alloy Wheels with AvonCR500 Tires (7” Front & Rear)- Weather Equipment (Windscreen, Heated Windshield, Full Roof System Including Doors & Armrests)- Cloth Adjustable Seats- Carpeted Interior- Motolita Steering Wheel- Inertial Reel Seat Belts with Lap and Shoulder strap- Heater System- Push to Start Button- Tubular steel frame construction- De-Dion Rear Suspension with independent front suspension- Four wheel disc brakes- Aluminum finished firewall which dissipates engine heat- Locking gas cap- 10 gallon pressure tested stainless steel fuel tank- Headers 1.6l Sigma 4 cylinder engine- Stainless Steel Side Exhaust- Caterham Authentic Product and Seven Registry eligible
This example was built out for "show & display" purposes, however, due to the extended lead times for a new order from the factory, we have decided to part ways with it.
This vehicle is being sold on MSO (Manufacturer's Statement of Origin) - as in, it is NOT registered yet. You will be supplied with the proper paperwork for the "rolling chassis" and the installer, along with the 1957 MSO which will give you all of the appropriate paper work needed for registration.
Classic Car ID101091701
CategoryKit Cars & Replicas
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info