The Dodge Li'l Red Express set a standard on how to make a great performance truck. All Dodge Li'l Red Express trucks came from the factory painted in Bright Canyon Red in 1978 and Medium Canyon Red in 1979. Every Li'l Red Express was a regular cab Adventurer with a stepside bed.
Classic vintage Chevrolet pickup trucks are receiving growing interest among car enthusiasts. The most collectible muscle cars are numbers-matching survivors; the most sought-after vintage trucks are full custom builds.
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info
Classic Car Overview
1957 Ford Ranchero $24,700
***1957 FORD RANCHERO VERY SHARP CUSTOM CRUISER***
***POWERFUL 302 ENGINE --- COLD AC --- FLAMES!!!***
There is no other Ranchero on the road with this level of customization.
CHROME CHROME CHROME - Grill, Bumpers, Engine, even the Alternator!
Every aspect of functional, enhanced cosmetics have been incorporated into this amazing vehicle, from the low-riding front with dropped spindles and springs, the shaved nose, incredibly sharp looking red-orange-yellow flames tipped in bright blue + tasteful pinstriping, Grant steering wheel with proud "Rock and Roll" etching, the hooker headers are ceramic coated shorties, the aluminum loom covers are ball-milled.
Don't worry, not all the customizations are cosmetic; the latest safety, convenience, and 21st century utilities have been incorporated: powered disc brakes, icy cold air-conditioning (controls tastefully hidden behind the ashtray door), tilt-wheel-lever, AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION! New gas-tank (with stock intake placement), Mallory Unilite Distributor, updated 57 radiator with manual and automatic fan actuation, modern electric wipers, and last but not least, a nice running Ford 302 engine with lots of chrome and polished aluminum. It has a Ford nine-inch rear and a C-4 transmission with oil filter and cooler for the transmission. It has the right stance and sounds powerful through the Flowmaster mufflers. It has big exhaust pipes and a crossover pipe.
The interior is custom tweed with tilt wheel, cold air conditioning, power disc brakes and a casette stereo with 6-CD changer under the seat. It even has retractable shoulder harnesses for both driver and passenger.
Bottom line: there are fewer than 100 of these beautiful first generation automobiles that are STREET LEGAL to drive, and this is by far the best one you will see for sale in a long time. 26,000 rebuilt road miles.
This car runs and drives great. It was built in San Jose and spent its life in California until June 2006 and has required very little rust repair done to the body. It can be driven anywhere with confidence. You can drive the Ranchero home.
- Low in the front with dropped spindles and springs. Front end has power disc brakes. There are lowering blocks in the rear
- Doors open and shut easily - they pop open with a remote control
- Car is comfy with air conditioning, tilt wheel, power disc brakes and automatic transmission
- Tasteful pinstriping and Ranchero emblem on the tailgate
- Dash is painted black and a panel was custom made for the instruments.
- Tonneau cover fits nice and tight without a frame
- Nose has been shaved and painted bright red with chrome grill and bumper
- Windshield has no chips or damage -- all glass is good.
- Tilt wheel, AutoMeter gauges in the custom panel, and a Grant steering wheel that has "Rock and Roll" in the center.
- It has 26,000 miles since it was built -- it gets driven and enjoyed, with firm comfortable seats. Car has some paint chips and blemishes from use as you would expect.
- Clarion AM/FM/Casette stereo in the dash and a CD changer under the passenger side of the seat.
- Flip open the ashtray door and the controls for the heat and air conditioning are inside. AC is ice cold.
- B&M shifter for the C-4 is in a custom console and has an 8-ball shifter knob.
- Ford 302 engine has plenty of shiny chrome and polished aluminum -- engine fires right up and runs excellent. It has a mild hydraulic cam.
- Gas fill is in the stock location -- tank has been replaced
- Exhaust exits behind rear wheels
- Air cleaner and valve covers are ball milled. Intake is polished and the carburetor is a four barrel AFB.
- Hooker headers are shorties and ceramic coated.
- Power disc brakes are on the front. There is an adjustable proportioning valve in the brake system from Wildwood.
- Alternator is chrome, intake is polished and the distributor is a Mallory Unilite. It has red plugs wires with ball milled aluminum loom covers.
- Polished overflow can and a new version of the 57 radiator. It has an electric fan that will come on automatically or you can use the control in the interior to turn it on. It also has a mechanical fan -- pulleys are polished billet.
- It has been converted to electric wipers
1957 Ford Ranchero Specifications
Classic Car ID100993783
Trim Body Style
Transmission3 Speed Automatic
Custom Exterior ColorFlames
Seat ColorGray Tweed
Classic Car Buyer and Seller Resources