1957 Chevrolet Bel Air
Car for sale by RM Auctions Inc in Auburn, Indiana 46706
From around 1956 until the mid 1980s, Dodge, Plymouth and even Chrysler squads were the most ubiquitous police cars in North America. In fact, the biggest department, the NYPD, used Plymouth and Dodge squads almost exclusively until the rear-drive M body car was finally axed in 1989.
The no-frills Savoy two-door sedan was home to another engine of considerable repute, the infamous 413 Max Wedge, a Super Stock monster block Chrysler introduced in the spring of 1962.
Classic Car Overview
$85,000 - $100,000
- 283 hp, 283 cu. in. V-8 engine with correct Rochester fuel injection unit
- Three-speed automatic transmission
- Frame-off restoration; finished in Matador Red with white convertible top
- Equipped with power top, fender skirts and factory continental kit
- Two-tone silver/red interior features clock, radio, and new seat belts
- Rides on wide whitewall tires with full size wheel covers
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/fl20.
Classic Car ID101282296
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now