1957 Chevrolet Bel Air
Coupe Car for sale by Sparky's Machines in Loganville, Georgia 30052
From around 1956 until the mid 1980s, Dodge, Plymouth and even Chrysler squads were the most ubiquitous police cars in North America. In fact, the biggest department, the NYPD, used Plymouth and Dodge squads almost exclusively until the rear-drive M body car was finally axed in 1989.
The no-frills Savoy two-door sedan was home to another engine of considerable repute, the infamous 413 Max Wedge, a Super Stock monster block Chrysler introduced in the spring of 1962.
Classic Car Overview
This vehicle, when sold at the listed price, will include a guarantee and free shipping within the Continental United States.
This 1957 Chevy Bel Air Hardtop has been restored for a few years but still shows amazingly well. The paint looks great on a body with all original metal.
· Original California car
· 350 V-8 engine
· TH350 automatic transmission
· Stock rear end
· Edelbrock fuel injection system
· Edelbrock value covers and air cleaner
· Automatic electric fan
· Excellent interior like from the factory
· Properly painted dash and door metal
· Very nice door panels, seats, headliner and carpet
· Heavy floor mats
· Aftermarket AM/FM/Cassette stereo
· Original steering wheel and gauges
· Original clock (not working)
· Trunk space finished properly with spare, jack and tools
· New American Racing Torque Thrust wheels
· New Redline radial tires
· Great looking black exterior finish
· Only a few minor blemishes
· Rust free Georgia car
· Georgia registrations dating back to the early 90’s
· Glass and trim looks magnificent
· Bumpers have been rechromed
· Original undercarriage looks great
· California frame
· New dual exhaust
· New brakes, rebuilt cylinders, etc.
This is an excellent running and driving car that could be driven anywhere. You can show off in a two hour parade ride or run 70MPH on the freeway as long as you’d like. This car always runs strong and cool. For more information please contact Steve at 770-401-7877 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Classic Car ID101155245
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
As the inventors of Agreed Value coverage, we understand the special nature of protecting a collectible vehicle. Every policy offers Agreed Value, Unlimited Mileage, No Deductible, Towing and Labor, Spare Parts Coverage and the flexibility of using the Repair Shop of Your Choice. Whether insuring a priceless historical vehicle or a weekend cruiser, no one knows more about insuring collector cars then Grundy. www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now