1957 Chevrolet Bel Air
Car for sale in Cypress, California 90630
From around 1956 until the mid 1980s, Dodge, Plymouth and even Chrysler squads were the most ubiquitous police cars in North America. In fact, the biggest department, the NYPD, used Plymouth and Dodge squads almost exclusively until the rear-drive M body car was finally axed in 1989.
The no-frills Savoy two-door sedan was home to another engine of considerable repute, the infamous 413 Max Wedge, a Super Stock monster block Chrysler introduced in the spring of 1962.
Classic Car Overview
· Original Oakland, California built car
· Original black paint color (GM 99K) w/white leather interior
· 30% window tint all around
· ZZ4 Chevy 350 engine (approx. 25,000) refreshed w/ FAST E-Z EFI
· Jet coated Patriot headers
· New Level 3, 700r4 trans. with overdrive.
· New Bowtie Overdrives 2,600 rpm stall torque converter
· Original rear end w/3:36 gears
· Mattson’s polished aluminum Radiator and condenser w/dual 13 in.
· electric fans
· New Aeromotive EFI 16 gallon jet coated fuel tank
· 14 in. CPP front disk brake kit w/ drilled and slotted rotors
· CPP “corvette style” upper and lower front control arms
· 2 in. drop spindles
· New CPP 1 in. front sway bar & ¾ in. rear sway bar
· New black 5 spoke “Show wheels” w/polished aluminum outer ring
· Low profile Nankook tires
· New “Custom Autosound” stereo head with auxiliary connectors & 10
· disk CD changer
· Danchuk digital LED rear tail lights
· Recent dyno test performed at Powertrain Dynamics
· Viper alarm system with two (2) pagers
Classic Car ID101093068
ConditionVery clean condition
Transmission3 Speed Automatic w/ Overdrive
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
JJ BEST BANC & CO, the leader in classic and collector car financing. Long terms, low rates, quick and easy approvals. J.J. Best offers financing for classic and collector vehicles from antique to modern. Let us help you drive your dream car today! Click or call 1-800-872-1965 to apply now! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
As the inventors of Agreed Value coverage, we understand the special nature of protecting a collectible vehicle. Every policy offers Agreed Value, Unlimited Mileage, No Deductible, Towing and Labor, Spare Parts Coverage and the flexibility of using the Repair Shop of Your Choice. Whether insuring a priceless historical vehicle or a weekend cruiser, no one knows more about insuring collector cars then Grundy. www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now