1956 Ford F100 2WD Regular Cab
Truck Car for sale in Harrisburg, North Carolina 28075
The Dodge Li'l Red Express set a standard on how to make a great performance truck. All Dodge Li'l Red Express trucks came from the factory painted in Bright Canyon Red in 1978 and Medium Canyon Red in 1979. Every Li'l Red Express was a regular cab Adventurer with a stepside bed.
Classic vintage Chevrolet pickup trucks are receiving growing interest among car enthusiasts. The most collectible muscle cars are numbers-matching survivors; the most sought-after vintage trucks are full custom builds.
Classic Car Overview
This 1956 Ford F100 Truck (nicknamed "Road Rage") was modified to fit a complete 2001 C5 Corvette Chassis, Suspension and Drivetrain. This truck is truly one-of-a-kind. Modifications listed below; or visit visit www.56roadrage.com/specs for details.
Chassis & Suspension:·
Stock 2001 Corvette chassis. Leaf springs replaced with custom air bag mounts
- Complete AccuAir e-Level air management system
- ENDO-VT tank mounted under hood
- Dual Viair 400C compressors
- Cab mounted uni-body to original Corvette frame rails and tilted forward 10 degrees
- Rear fenders were widened 7.5" and rotated forward 10 degrees
- One-piece full length tapered rocker panels fabricated with custom integrated running boards
- Custom bed fabricated with 1" square tubing and skinned with 18 gauge side panels
- Bed floor, rail sides, running board and cab floor made from 150+ year-old reclaimed barn planks and sealed with Candy Black Euro clear
- Motorized tilt bed floor to access hidden watertight trunk and show off Corvette C5 trans-axle
- Motorized tailgate with embossed custom FORD lettering
- Fuel cap integrated into rear fender
- Original Ford core support mounted permanently to Corvette chassis with 1.25" tubular engine cage braced back to custom firewall
- Front fenders reshaped to widen body 1.25" on each side
- Tilt hood to mimic Corvette
- HID conversion headlights
- 24" LED light bar in front lower valence (needs cosmetic repairs)
- Aluminum racing tie down brackets
Wheel & Tires:
- Detroit Steel Wheel Co.
- Front: 18 x 8 | 5 x 4.75 dual lug center with 4.75" backspace
- Rear: 20 x 11 | 5 x 4.75 center with 2.75" backspace
- Diamond Back Classics custom vulcanized whitewalls
- Front: 255/45R/18
- Rear: 315/35ZR/20
Powertrain / Engine:
- Retained stock 5.7 LS1 engine
- Stock 4L60E rear-mounted transmission (recently installed new one)
- Kooks headers and mid-pipe (have Kooks over the axle pipe and Magnaflow mufflers that need installed. New owner can have these parts)
- Retained complete Corvette computer controls for engine and traction control
· Nason primer shade #1 covered with Euro clear.
· Roof, grill and rear bumper painted black.
- Custom bench seat with bolsters to resemble Corvette bucket with style stitching
- Dakota Digital gauge cluster with Corvette integration module retaining all factory sensors
- Lokar tall shifter
- Vintage Air Gen II system (currently not working)
- Factory window cranks modified to control power windows (currently not working)
- Flaming river chrome tilt column with Mustang style steering wheel
- 650 watt 5-channel Diamond Audio amplifier
- JL Audio 8" subwoofers mounted under floor
Truck is mechanically sound except for windshield wipers and power windows not currently working. I also have Kooks over the axel-pipe and Magnaflow mufflers that I have not installed and will provide to new owner.
Classic Car ID101230047
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
JJ BEST BANC & CO, the leader in classic and collector car financing. Long terms, low rates, quick and easy approvals. J.J. Best offers financing for classic and collector vehicles from antique to modern. Let us help you drive your dream car today! Click or call 1-800-872-1965 to apply now! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now