1956 Chevrolet 3100
Truck Car for sale in ann arbor, Michigan 48103
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Volo Auto Museum Brings Military History To Life! The Military Experience at Volo Auto Museum begins with a walk through some very special machines. As you continue through the rows of military machines, you come to the Military Experience itself.
If you're thinking about buying a classic car, you should know where to look for rust and how extensive the repair might be.
Classic Car Overview
1956 Chevrolet Big Window Pickup - Full Custom
You are looking at a perfect 1956 Chevrolet Big Window Custom. Vehicle has 18 miles on the odometer since the project was completed this year. (5 year project at various custom shops)
Truck was shown one time at the 2017 Cobo Center Detroit Autorama. Took first place in it's class and took top 18 of the show. Has not been shown anywhere else, so be the first person to showcase this beautiful truck.
With such low miles, truck is perfect. No stone chips, no dirt, no blemishes. Paint on top of the truck is perfect and the underside (painted same color as the truck) is just as perfect. Not just the frame is painted, all sheet metal underside, brackets, frame, 4 link suspension, etc.
Many subtle custom touches on this truck. You will notice something new every time you look at the truck. Please review the pictures and enjoy.
Specifics of the truck as follows:
- Truck cab was an original 1956 rust free Chevrolet pickup cab.
- Handles and Emblems shaved
- All Body Seams Removed Inside and Out
- Front fenders are new (steel)
- Front doors are new
- Hood is new 1957 Chevrolet Pickup Hood with some modifications
- Rear box was welded to look like a one piece box (steel)
- Rear fenders are new (steel)
- Seamless bed
- Custom Oak Flooring
- Rear box has exhaust exiting behind the tire (insulated tips)
- Rear tail lights are from a Cadillac
- PPG Sunset Amberdrop Pearl Paint - Top and bottom of truck.
- All door gaps, panel alignment is perfect
- Paint is absolutely stunning. (pictures do not due the paint justice. When the sun hits this paint, the pearl in the paint can really be seen as the hue of paint changes)
- Electric door poppers
- All new glass and weather stripping
- Chrome is all perfect and straight
- Custom Leather Upholstery
- Classic Instruments Dash
- Vintage Air
- Original seat frame was used, but the entire seat was lowered. Seat back was shortened to below the rear window. Center arm rest was added.
- Seat belts are in the vehicle, but you can not see them in the pictures as they are tucked behind the seat.
- IDIDIT tilt steering wheel
- Painless wiring
- 15 inch Chevy car reproduction steering wheel
- Electric Windows
- Engine is a LS1 Chevrolet
- Transmission - 4L60E Automatic
- Exhaust - Dual 2 1/2 inch Mandrel Bent Polished Stainless with Borla Mufflers.
- Total Cost Involved Chassis - Front lowered 2" / Rear lowered 4"
- Front - Mustang 2 Suspension
- Rack and Pinion Steering
- Rear - 4 link suspension
- Ford 9 inch with 3.55 gears
- 4 wheel disc brakes
- Wilwood 12" rotors all four corners
- Wheels - Foose Legends- 17 x 7 Front / 18 x 7 Rear
- Goodyear 225/55 R17 Front
- Goodyear 245/50 R18 Rear
Overall a beautiful custom 1956 Big Window truck. With so many custom touches, it is hard to describe everyone in detail.
Vehicle is located in Clio Mi., viewing by appointment only.
Classic Car ID101031198
Transmission4 Speed Automatic w/ Electronic Overdrive
Custom ColorPPG Sunset Amberdrop Pearl Tri Coat Paint
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
As the inventors of Agreed Value coverage, we understand the special nature of protecting a collectible vehicle. Every policy offers Agreed Value, Unlimited Mileage, No Deductible, Towing and Labor, Spare Parts Coverage and the flexibility of using the Repair Shop of Your Choice. Whether insuring a priceless historical vehicle or a weekend cruiser, no one knows more about insuring collector cars then Grundy. www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now