1955 MG TF
If you're a fan of vintage Japanese cars, be sure to check out Nissan's online heritage site. There are tons of vintage Nissan pics and specs going all the way back to the 1920s. Each featured car or truck has relevant specs and a little "detail" tab that gives some background on that specific car.
The Volkswagen Kombi van reached iconic status, with even a school lunch box fashioned in its image. During those early years, the Volkswagen Microbus morphed into various forms. From a cargo carrier with no windows behind the driver's seat to a windowed passenger van with three rows of seats, the possibilities seemed endless.
Classic Car Overview
Offered Without Reserve $45,000 - $75,000 USD
- One of 9,600 MG TFs built, including 3,400 for 1955
- Upgraded numbers-matching 1,250-cc, inline, four-cylinder engine with Arnolt valve and tappet covers
- Fitted with rare, period, dual Weber carburetor kit
- Four-speed manual transmission
- Black over red interior with tan canvas convertible top and boot
- Equipped with Marchal headlamps, optional luggage rack, wind wings, and sun visors
- Rides on proper MG TF steel wheels
- Nicely detailed inside and out following a body-off rebuild
- Accompanied by British Motor Industry Heritage Trust certificate
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/gp22.
- Classic Car ID101751342
- Stock Number1244772
- CategoryImport Classics
- Body StyleN/A
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
J.J. BEST BANC & CO., is the largest lender of its type in the country -- providing financing for collector cars. J.J. Best offers low rates, long terms, and no prepayment penalties. Visit our website at www.jjbest.com or call 800.USA.1965 to receive a quick approval. Need to refinance or insurance? We can help you with that too! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
J.J. Best Insurance Agency, 888.423.7846, a premier and independent insurance provider specializing in collector car insurance. J.J. Best Insurance Agency partners with the oldest and largest collector car financier, J.J. BEST BANC & CO. Call or email, firstname.lastname@example.org or, visit www.jjbestinsurance.com to get insurance for your dream car! Get Quotes Now