1955 Ford Crown Victoria
Car for sale by Sparky's Machines in Loganville, Georgia 30052
From around 1956 until the mid 1980s, Dodge, Plymouth and even Chrysler squads were the most ubiquitous police cars in North America. In fact, the biggest department, the NYPD, used Plymouth and Dodge squads almost exclusively until the rear-drive M body car was finally axed in 1989.
The no-frills Savoy two-door sedan was home to another engine of considerable repute, the infamous 413 Max Wedge, a Super Stock monster block Chrysler introduced in the spring of 1962.
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180Apply now ›
Classic Car Overview
1955 Ford Crown Victoria $36,900
This vehicle, when sold at the listed price, will include a guarantee and free shipping within the Continental United States.
You can be cruising in style in this 1955 Ford Fairlane Crown Victoria! This is a great running and comfortable riding classic.
· 272 V-8 engine
· C-3, 3 speed automatic transmission
· Stock rear end
· Converted to a 12 volt system, has an alternator instead of a generator
· Aftermarket air conditioning
· Detailed engine compartment
· New aluminum radiator
· Electric fan
· Very nice two-toned exterior finish
· Glass, chrome and trim looks great
· Interior is original looking
· No rips or tears
· Very nice headliner and new black carpet
· Inside chrome is great
· Dome light works
· All original dash and steering wheel
· Factory AM radio and clock do not work
· Trunk space is nicely detailed with spare tire and floor mat
· Undercarriage is professionally finished
· New dual exhaust with glass packs
· Firestone wide white tires
· Factory hubcaps
This car runs like a sewing machine. You will love the way it looks and drives. It doesn’t get much better than cruising the strip in a 55 Crown Vic!
1955 Ford Crown Victoria Specifications
Classic Car ID100983505
Trim Body Style
Transmission3 Speed Automatic
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Classic Car Buyer and Seller Resources