1955 Chevrolet Bel Air
Private SellerClick for Phone ›
We’ve picked 11 classics, built between 1965 and 1998 that we feel offer a great blend of style, individuality, performance and some cases,...
In just a few short years, Walter P. Chrysler took his company from an unknown automotive manufacturer to fourth in the industry, with...
Classic Car Overview
- TPI 700R4 Transmission w/ Genie Shifter, 2000 Stall Converter
- Chevy Rear 355 gears
- Flowmaster Mufflers 2.5 exhaust
- Front Disc Brakes, Rear Brake Shoes, Chrome Dual Master Cylinder (Ecklers Part# Part Number: 57-245539-1)
- Griffin Direct Fit Crossflow Radiator (GRF6555AHBBH)
- Lares Rack and Pinion power steering (Lares # 17160)
- Tuff Stuff Saginaw Style Power Steering Pump (#6182B)
- Mid 80s Firebird tilt steering column. Billet Specialties Steering Wheel.
- Vintage Air/Heat AC cold
- Power Front Windows
- Custom Interior w/ 1985 T-Bird Bucket Seats, Power front drivers seat (controls located bottom front of seat), Custom Dash and Custom Full Length Fiberglass Center Console with Auto Meter Gauges
- Shaved Door Handles, Hood and Trunk
- Keyless Remote Door, trunk Pop Openers, Emergency button door openers under left front fender near hood hinge area.
- Remote Door / Trunk Opener, Caddy Trunk pull down, Emergency trunk opener (pull type) located inside gas fill area to the left.
- Heidts 2 Drop Spindles & lowered coil springs
- Smoothie front bumper, Custom frenched rear bumper. Custom Aluminum Front Grille
- Custom finished trunk, Spare and storage under carpet, trunk floor lid. Battery in trunk behind right side rear fender panel. Aux Jumper Battery Terminals located under right rear quarter panel. Antenna for remote doors located in trunk upper panel.
- Paint 94 Plymouth Raspberry Pearl Metallic (code PM3), GMC Truck White
- Interior accent lighting switch, left side of drivers seat
- Under Body/Under Hood Accent lights switch located on left side inner fender near firewall
- Halogen Bulb Headlights w/ LED Halo daytime running lights
- LED taillights & signal lights. LED third brake light.
- American Racing VN450 Hopster Chrome Wheels, 17x7 front, 17x9.5 rear.
- Pioneer Radio/CD w/ MP3 compatibility (ipod cable connector in console)
Reasonable offers will be considered
FYI: Odometer reading does not reflect mileage of the current drive train. There is approximately 20-25k since drive train upgraded.
- Classic Car ID101902510
- Stock NumberN/A
- CategoryAmerican Classics
- Body StyleN/A
- Mileage64,677 miles
- Engine8 Cylinder
- Drivetrain2 wheel drive - rear
- SuspensionFront coil, Rear leaf
- Transmission4 Speed Automatic
- Custom ColorRaspberry Pearl Metallic / GM truck White
- Interior ColorGray
- Seat ColorLight Gray
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now