1955 Chevrolet Bel Air
Car for sale in JOHNS CREEK, Georgia 30097
From around 1956 until the mid 1980s, Dodge, Plymouth and even Chrysler squads were the most ubiquitous police cars in North America. In fact, the biggest department, the NYPD, used Plymouth and Dodge squads almost exclusively until the rear-drive M body car was finally axed in 1989.
The no-frills Savoy two-door sedan was home to another engine of considerable repute, the infamous 413 Max Wedge, a Super Stock monster block Chrysler introduced in the spring of 1962.
Classic Car Overview
Show Stopper Chevy Bell Air Coupe Teal Blue/Crème and Tan Leather
· Street& Performance built LS-6
· 4L60E Transmission with shift improver kit
· Custom Paul Newman boxed-tube C4 Chassis with full C-4 Corvette suspension and brakes with red calipers
· Power steering, power brakes, power windows, power locks
· Excellent custom paint
· Stainless Steel Exhaust
· Full custom crème and tan leather interior with bucket seats
· Classic Instruments Gauge Cluster
· Tilt Column
· Stainless Steel Gas Tank. (Polished)
· Boyd Coddington 2- piece wheels with BF Goodrich G-force T/A KDWS Tires 245/45 ZR17 front , and 285/40 ZR17 Rear
· Trunk finished to match interior with built in fire extinguisher
· Polished Aluminum Radiator
· A One Piece bumper
· Custom HP coated headers
· Smoke Tinted Glass
· Pioneer sound system
· Composite headlights
· 3rd brake light built into trunk emblem
· Mileage since frame off restoration 5,345
· Private Seller from a well-known Southeastern collection.
· Stored in climate controlled showroom.
· Please do not contact me with unsolicited services or unrealistic offers.
Classic Car ID101126799
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
JJ BEST BANC & CO, the leader in classic and collector car financing. Long terms, low rates, quick and easy approvals. J.J. Best offers financing for classic and collector vehicles from antique to modern. Let us help you drive your dream car today! Click or call 1-800-872-1965 to apply now! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
As the inventors of Agreed Value coverage, we understand the special nature of protecting a collectible vehicle. Every policy offers Agreed Value, Unlimited Mileage, No Deductible, Towing and Labor, Spare Parts Coverage and the flexibility of using the Repair Shop of Your Choice. Whether insuring a priceless historical vehicle or a weekend cruiser, no one knows more about insuring collector cars then Grundy. www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now