1953 Studebaker Other Studebaker Models
Convertible Car for sale in Phoenix, Arizona 85044
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180Apply now ›
Classic Car Overview
1953 Studebaker Other Studebaker Models $44,500
1953 Studebaker Starliner 2 Door Coupe Custom Hot Rod
The multiple award winning modified all steel 1953 Studebaker Starliner 2-Door Coupe described herein represents an excellent example of a modern street rod with 9,000 miles after restoration.
While retaining the basic external looks and characteristics of this 64 year old classic automobile, this rare ’53 Studebaker Starliner Coupe now features all the options and creature comforts that you would expect to find in a modern high performance sports automobile. It is show quality paint of Lamborghini yellow accented with candy apple green pearl.
It features a high performance 350 cubic inch Corvette TPI fuel injected engine mounted in a custom painted engine compartment to match the exterior paint, 700R4 automatic overdrive transmission, power four wheel disk brakes, power steering, C-4 Corvette independent suspension, air conditioning, a luxury upholstered interior, power windows, custom wheels, new tires and state of the art multi speaker stereo system which makes this 1953 a truly unique street rod.
The caliber of all work performed on this vehicle is of the absolute highest quality, the entire vehicle is both highly detailed as well as being extremely well finished. This 1953 Studebaker Starliner Coupe is typical of the type of automobile that many collectors and enthusiasts seek when looking to expand their collection with a unique car.
A complete list of the build components is available for your review. An appraisal of $78,500.00 was performed by Auto Appraisal Network #9SA129238 on 1/9/2012.
The current owner, Dave Crawford, can be contacted at (602) 228-0807 or email@example.com for additional information regarding this car.
· Exterior Color - Show Quality Lamborghini Yellow accented with Candy Apple Green Pearl
· Custom 5” Roof Chop During Fabrication
· Interior - Tan Ultra Leather and Micro Suede Upholstered Front and Rear Seats with Tan Ultra Leather Headliner and Door Panels, Tan Ultra Leather Upholstered Trunk
· Smoothed Painted Engine Compartment To Match Exterior Paint
· Smooth Chrome Front Bumper & Custom Chrome Grille
· Frenched Halogen Headlights With Stock Turn Signals
· High Performance Corvette TPI 350 cu. in. Engine With Tuned Port Fuel Injection System
· Ceramic Coated Headers With Magnaflow Mufflers
· Custom Radiator With Dual Electric Fans, Polished Cool-Flex Hoses & Hose Fittings
· Hidden Battery
· Braided Stainless Lines
· Complemented Stock Studebaker Frame with C-4 Corvette Suspension
· C-4 Corvette 4 Wheel Disc Brakes With Dual Reservoir Brake Booster
· GM 700 R4 Automatic Overdrive Transmission
· VDO Gauges and Tachometer
· Corvette Tilt Steering Column
· Power Operated Windows
· Alpine In Dash AM/FM CD Head Unit With Concealed Speaker System
· Polished Z 06 Wheels with New Sumitomo 245-45 ZR17 Radial Tires
1953 Studebaker Other Studebaker Models Specifications
Classic Car ID100911998
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorShow Quality Lamborghini Yellow accented with Candy Apple Green Pearl
Seat ColorTan Leather and Suede
From around 1956 until the mid 1980s, Dodge, Plymouth and even Chrysler squads were the most ubiquitous police cars in North America. In fact, the biggest department, the NYPD, used Plymouth and Dodge squads almost exclusively until the rear-drive M body car was finally axed in 1989.
The no-frills Savoy two-door sedan was home to another engine of considerable repute, the infamous 413 Max Wedge, a Super Stock monster block Chrysler introduced in the spring of 1962.