Panama City Beach, FL
The Dodge Li'l Red Express set a standard on how to make a great performance truck. All Dodge Li'l Red Express trucks came from the factory painted in Bright Canyon Red in 1978 and Medium Canyon Red in 1979. Every Li'l Red Express was a regular cab Adventurer with a stepside bed.
Classic vintage Chevrolet pickup trucks are receiving growing interest among car enthusiasts. The most collectible muscle cars are numbers-matching survivors; the most sought-after vintage trucks are full custom builds.
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 872-1965Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info
Classic Car Overview
1953 Ford F100 $30,000
Beautiful Truck. Frame up restoration. Listed below are some details. My loss your gain. OBO!!
-1970 351 Cleveland. (Professionally Built By Carl Ruth. Reading Pa.) 3000 miles on re-build.
- 4 Barrel Heads. Heads Are O-Ringed.
- New Holley Terminator EFI fuel injection
- C-4 Rebuilt Transmission.
- Big rear window withAll Original Chrome.
- New radiator with pusher/puller Electric Fans.
- 1 Piece Fiberglass Front End. ( Electric Open & Close.)
-Fuel Cell and Electric Fuel Pump. NEW
- 9" Ford Rear. 3.25 Gears. (60mph At 2400rpm)
- Custom Made and Welded Dual Exhaust. Side Pipes at Back Of Running Boards.
-Completelyfinished interior with leather seats.
- Hand Made Oak Center Console for Gauges.
- Floor Shifter.
- Electric Wipers.
- Oak Bed. Stained Dark Red Cherry And Polyurethane. Running Strips Powder Coated Black, Bed interior walls and running boards rhino lined.
- New American Racing Wheels And Toyo Tires
- Chrome: Grille, Bumper, Turn Signals Front and Back. Tail Gate Latches and Hinges And Cables, pulleys.
- Power steering
- Viper Alarm system
- New Sound System with 12in Sub Under Driver Seat.
- Disc Brakes
- Paint is less than one year old.
I uploaded a video on youtube of her running, watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrwX0MDdB-U
This truck has been garaged and babied. Please call or text for any questions or details or more pictures. Eight five zero- three four six-three nine three six. Sold as-is.
1953 Ford F100 Specifications
Classic Car ID100991981
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Classic Car Buyer and Seller Resources