1953 Chevrolet 3100
Car for sale by Peachtree Classic Cars in Fayetteville, Georgia 30214
Following in the tradition of previous Ford factory built Mustang race cars like the 1968 Cobra Jet, the Boss 429 and the FR500S Mustang Challenge car, Ford Racing and AAI started work on a production run of 50 Cobra Jet Mustangs in January 2010. Ford Racing built 50 Cobra Jet Mustangs at Ford vendor facilities.
One thing that the crew at Volo Auto Museum understands is that context is everything. They have gone the extra mile to display each movie car with memorabilia and signage that brings the scene to life. The museum features actual movie props such as Tom Cruise's racing seat from Days Of Thunder.
Classic Car Overview
KILLER RAT ROD, 5-WINDOW CAB, 383 V8, 4SPEED, GOOD DRIVER! This is a great way to get into the rat rod craze, a fully running and driving rod ready for to show and go. Watch the video, check out the pictures and details below, then call Erick t 678-908-6006.
- Paint/Body: Awesome patina on this original 53 Chevy 5-window cab and bed that has been shortened. Dually set up in the rear gives an iconic rat rod look. Usual patina and rust everywhere.
- Interior: Simple bucket seat setup up. Floor pans are open around the 4-speed transmission. Old-school switch set up is pretty cool on the dash. No gauges in the original clusters.
- Glass/Windows: No glass in the doors, and the drivers side glass is missing (easy to buy and replace). Windshield glass is in original condition as well as the rear and passenger side glass.
- Trunk: Shortened original 53 Chevy truck bed with wood and fuel cell on top.
- Undercarriage: Solid and rust free late model frame.
- Wheels/Tires: Tires all have good tread.
- Drivetrain: Vortec V8 starts easily and runs strong. 4-speed transmission shifts through all the gears. This truck runs down the road smoothly and drives good for a rat rod.
- Lights/Electrical: Headlights, tail lights, brake lights, and cab top lights are all functional.
- Brakes: Brakes stop straight.
- Power Options: Power steering.
This is a great way to get into a sweet rat rod at a super affordable price. Call Erick at 678-908-6006.
Classic Car ID101351480
CategoryHot Rods & Customs
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now