1953 Cadillac De Ville
From around 1956 until the mid 1980s, Dodge, Plymouth and even Chrysler squads were the most ubiquitous police cars in North America. In fact, the biggest department, the NYPD, used Plymouth and Dodge squads almost exclusively until the rear-drive M body car was finally axed in 1989.
The no-frills Savoy two-door sedan was home to another engine of considerable repute, the infamous 413 Max Wedge, a Super Stock monster block Chrysler introduced in the spring of 1962.
Classic Car Overview
$35,000 - $45,000
- Offered from the Richard L. Burdick Collection
- 331 cu. in. V-8 engine; automatic transmission
- Originally sold through Midland Cadillac Inc. to Kenneth Staats on June 5, 1953
- Presented in Cobalt Blue Metallic with light gray cloth interior and dark gray leather; matches trim tag
- Drivers side spotlight and rearview mirror; power windows and steering
- Interior features clock and radio; retains instructional tags
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/fl19.
Classic Car ID101093247
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info