1952 Chevrolet 3100
Truck Car for sale by Peachtree Classic Cars in Fayetteville, Georgia 30214
The Dodge Li'l Red Express set a standard on how to make a great performance truck. All Dodge Li'l Red Express trucks came from the factory painted in Bright Canyon Red in 1978 and Medium Canyon Red in 1979. Every Li'l Red Express was a regular cab Adventurer with a stepside bed.
Classic vintage Chevrolet pickup trucks are receiving growing interest among car enthusiasts. The most collectible muscle cars are numbers-matching survivors; the most sought-after vintage trucks are full custom builds.
Classic Car Overview
BEAUTIFUL DRIVER TRUCK, READY TO SHOW AND GO! This truck starts
easily and drives out nice, and just in time for the Holiday photos,
too. Watch the video inspection, take a look at the pictures and details
below, then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Paint/Body: Super straight body with nice consistent driver quality paint. I would guess the paint to be a couple of years old, it has a nice matted out look like it is, but a good buff job would really make it shine like a new paint job. Bottoms of the doors are solid and rust free as are the fenders and cab corners.
- Interior: Beautiful interior with uncut original dash. All of the original gauges are present and functional. Seat has a nice new leather-like vinyl upholstery job. New door and kick panels and headliner. Original rubber floor mat.
- Glass/Windows: All of the glass is in new condition with new weatherstripping. Drivers door glass was cracked on installation. Windows roll up an down easily.
- Trunk: Beautiful new bed wood.
- Undercarriage: Super solid original floor pans are rust free. Very minimal rust in the inner cab corners. Frame rails are solid and rust free.
- Wheels/Tires: Newer Firestone whitewall tires on original wheels with hubcaps and beauty rings.
- Drivetrain: Period correct 6 cylinder engine starts easily and runs strong. The 3 speed manual on the column shifts smoothly through all of the gears and the clutch feels good. The truck drives nice and straight down the road with very minimal play in the steering.
- Lights/Electrical: All of the lights work as they should. All of the original gauges are also functional. Heater is hooked up but needs a new switch.
- Brakes: Brakes have been serviced and stop straight and strong.
Classic Car ID101407859
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now