1949 MG TC
If you're a fan of vintage Japanese cars, be sure to check out Nissan's online heritage site. There are tons of vintage Nissan pics and specs going all the way back to the 1920s. Each featured car or truck has relevant specs and a little "detail" tab that gives some background on that specific car.
The Volkswagen Kombi van reached iconic status, with even a school lunch box fashioned in its image. During those early years, the Volkswagen Microbus morphed into various forms. From a cargo carrier with no windows behind the driver's seat to a windowed passenger van with three rows of seats, the possibilities seemed endless.
Classic Car Overview
Offered Without Reserve $100,000 - $150,000 USD
- The rarest of all MG TCs
- One of only 494 EXU models for the US market
- Body-off restoration to show-quality standards
- UK-built replacement body tub with new wood and metal produced at a cost of 11,000
- Inline, four-cylinder engine with Mirage Garage supercharger
- Dash-mounted supercharger performance gauge
- Upgraded five-speed manual transmission
- Modern steering kit fitted
- Equipped with Alfin aluminum brake drums
- Lowered bonnet and factory-original bumpers
- Cockpit features K3 Magnette-style seats
- Fitted with Lucas L165 headlamps by Vintage Headlight Restorations at considerable cost
- Custom badge bar and chrome luggage rack
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/gp22.
- Classic Car ID101751373
- Stock Number1244831
- CategoryImport Classics
- Body StyleN/A
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now