1943 Ford Other Ford Models
Volo Auto Museum Brings Military History To Life! The Military Experience at Volo Auto Museum begins with a walk through some very special machines. As you continue through the rows of military machines, you come to the Military Experience itself.
If you're thinking about buying a classic car, you should know where to look for rust and how extensive the repair might be.
Classic Car Overview
$20,000 - $30,000
- 60 bhp, 134 cu. in. L-head inline four-cylinder engine
- Three-speed manual transmission
- Two-speed transfer case; four-wheel-drive
- Presented in U.S. Navy livery
- Features U.S.S. Saipan CVL 48 markings - a light aircraft carrier commissioned in 1946 and serving until 1970
- Rear-mounted spare and Jerry can; side-mounted shovel and axe
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/fl19.
Classic Car ID101093263
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
JJ BEST BANC & CO, the leader in classic and collector car financing. Long terms, low rates, quick and easy approvals. J.J. Best offers financing for classic and collector vehicles from antique to modern. Let us help you drive your dream car today! Click or call 1-800-872-1965 to apply now! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info