1965 Imperial Crown
From around 1956 until the mid 1980s, Dodge, Plymouth and even Chrysler squads were the most ubiquitous police cars in North America. In fact, the biggest department, the NYPD, used Plymouth and Dodge squads almost exclusively until the rear-drive M body car was finally axed in 1989.
The no-frills Savoy two-door sedan was home to another engine of considerable repute, the infamous 413 Max Wedge, a Super Stock monster block Chrysler introduced in the spring of 1962.
Classic Car Overview
$30,000 - $40,000
- Offered from the Retro Motors Collection
- 340 bhp, 413 cu. in. V-8 engine; automatic transmission
- Factory Air conditioning, converted to 134a
- Power windows, convertible top, steering and brakes
- Interior features clock and factory radio with hidden AM/FM/CD and amplifier in trunk
- Custom parade boot
- One of only 633 Imperial Crown Convertibles produced for 1965
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/fl19.
Classic Car ID101092992
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
JJ BEST BANC & CO, the leader in classic and collector car financing. Long terms, low rates, quick and easy approvals. J.J. Best offers financing for classic and collector vehicles from antique to modern. Let us help you drive your dream car today! Click or call 1-800-872-1965 to apply now! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info