1941 Chevrolet Special Deluxe
Private SellerClick for Phone ›
Volo Auto Museum Brings Military History To Life! The Military Experience at Volo Auto Museum begins with a walk through some very special machines. As you continue through the rows of military machines, you come to the Military Experience itself.
If you're thinking about buying a classic car, you should know where to look for rust and how extensive the repair might be.
Classic Car Overview
I am offering for sale my 1941 Chevrolet Special Deluxe Town Sedan. I have had the pleasure of owning this vehicle for 17 years. Prior to my ownership, this car shows a PA history. Just prior to my purchase in 2005, the engine was rebuilt and the current basecoat/clearcoat paint was applied. During my ownership, I have carefully and comprehensively maintained, upgraded, and overall significantly improved the appearance and functionality of this car. I have detailed records/receipts summarizing all the improvements. The car holds four people comfortably, starts right up, and runs smoothly. All gauges are functional, and the car cruises effortlessly at 45 to 50 MPH, a true joy to own! At just over 87,000 miles when purchased, the odometer now shows 90,280 miles.
Obviously this car has received outstanding care over its 80 year history as unbelievably the seats, interior door and quarter panel upholstery, as well as the headliner, visors, and even the rear carpet are all original! This car has been stored in my heated, air-conditioned, and dehumidified garage throughout my ownership. I own several other collectible vehicles and recently have decided to offer this Chevrolet for sale in consideration of the purchase of another vehicle. Because of its design simplicity and therefore ease of repair and maintenance, this car might be an excellent choice for someone about to enter the old car hobby. (VIN 12AH0639476, Style# 41-1011, Body# B 15002, Trim#116, Paint#294).
The following list includes all new/refurbished parts installed and misc improvements made from 2005 through 2022:
- New fuel and water pumps
- Re-chromed bumpers, hood ornament, fender spears, trunk handle
- New Vintique 16" chrome rims and Chevrolet hubcaps
- New tires
- 1941 Ohio and "Heartbeat of America" license plates
- New brake light and bright light switches
- New battery tie-down assembly
- New battery - 2019
- New crank hole cover
- New hood release knob
- New gear shift knob, radio delete plate, misc dash buttons/knobs
- New clock glass
- New tail light bezels
- New driver's side quarter glass and replacement molding
- New exterior door handles
- Replacement grill perimeter moldings, then re-chromed
- Cleaned headliner
- Pin striped side moldings, grill bars, other misc trim pieces
- Professional woodgrain restoration of dash and all window moldings
- Painted steering wheel, column, and lower dash factory color
- Re-upholstered arm rest/door handles, kick panels, package shelf
- Complete brake system rebuild: master cyl, whl cyl's, hoses, drums
- Generator rebuild
- New points, plugs, condenser, distributor cap, and wires
- New fan belt
- New interior door handles, crank handles, door lock buttons
- New pedal rubbers
- New front floor mat
- New muffler
- Professional speedometer cleaning and rebuild, new cable
- New fuel gauge sending unit
- Other misc.
$18,500/offer. Please call Dan at 440 316 6153 for additional information, no texts or e-mails. Thank you!
- Classic Car ID101605989
- Stock NumberN/A
- Body StyleSedan
- Mileage90,280 miles
- Engine6 Cylinder
- DoorsTwo Door
- Drivetrain2 wheel drive - rear
- Exterior ColorBlue
- Custom ColorBasecoat/Clearcoat
- Interior ColorBeige
- Seat ColorBeige
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
J.J. BEST BANC & CO., is the largest lender of its type in the country -- providing financing for collector cars. J.J. Best offers low rates, long terms, and no prepayment penalties. Visit our website at www.jjbest.com or call 800.USA.1965 to receive a quick approval. Need to refinance or insurance? We can help you with that too! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
J.J. Best Insurance Agency, 888.423.7846, a premier and independent insurance provider specializing in collector car insurance. J.J. Best Insurance Agency partners with the oldest and largest collector car financier, J.J. BEST BANC & CO. Call or email, email@example.com or, visit www.jjbestinsurance.com to get insurance for your dream car! Get Quotes Now