1941 Chevrolet Master Deluxe
Car for sale by Specialty Sales Classics in Fairfield, California 94533
Specialty Sales Classics
Volo Auto Museum Brings Military History To Life! The Military Experience at Volo Auto Museum begins with a walk through some very special machines. As you continue through the rows of military machines, you come to the Military Experience itself.
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 872-1965Click here ›
Classic Car Overview
1941 Chevrolet Master Deluxe $54,990
This 1941 Chevrolet 2 Door Coupe Stock # F13244 is available in our Fairfield, CA showroom and any inquiries may be directed to us at 707-419-8200 or by email at Sales@SpecialtySales.com(mailto:Sales@SpecialtySales.com).
Simply Gorgeous, Fully Custom 1941 Chevrolet Coupe
New to our Fairfield showroom is this sensational 1941 Chevrolet 2 Door Coupe with black exterior paint, absolutely amazing "Chrome Illusion" ghost flames and a beautiful custom tan leather interior. This all steel street coupe is fully custom with a 427 cid V-8 engine under the hood, an Edelbrock 750 cfm carburetor, a modified Turbo 400 automatic transmission, a narrowed Ford 9” rear with 3.70 gears, an air ride suspension and so much more. Take a look at the build sheet at the bottom of this page to get a feel for how spectacular this high-end classic really is in person.
Built from the Ground Up for Sizzling Performance
This 1941 Chevrolet Coupe was purchased by the current owner back in 2003 and it underwent a multi-year ground up restoration in the last 1,830 miles to transform it into a show quality masterpiece. From the highly customized tan leather interior with hidden speakers to the chromed out engine compartment with the best that money can buy in accessories, this ’41 Coupe is absolutely breathtaking and a true pleasure to drive. There is well over $100,000 invested in this breathtaking classic and it drives like a modern luxury sedan on the open road.
Additionally, this 1941 Chevy Coupe is the type of classic that you could easily load up for a cross country trip and enjoy anywhere. With significant upgrades in the drivetrain, suspension, braking, wiring and every other aspect of this vehicle, it is essentially a new street rod that’s ready to perform at a very high level. With show-quality looks and track-like performance, you’re going to fall in love with this special classic and the joy that it brings.
Best in Show Quality and Sensational Curb Appeal
Overall, this sensational 1941 Chevrolet 2 Door Coupe is one of the nicest custom builds we’ve seen this year and it is available at a tremendous price point for the level of quality you’re receiving. This one has to be seen in person to truly appreciate since the customizations are almost endless, so you definitely do not want to wait on this fantastic classic street rod. For more information about this impressive vehicle, visit our Fairfield, California showroom, give us a call at 707-419-8200, or email us at Sales@SpecialtySales.com(mailto:Sales@SpecialtySales.com). Be sure to mention Stock # F13244 as well.
- 427 cid engine w/ Edelbrock 750 cfm carburetor
- Modified turbo 400 transmission w/ B&M Shifter
- Show quality PPG Black with Chrome Illusion Flames
- Tan leather interior w/ Lexus seats, custom center console, dash, rear shelf, headliner
- HEI distributor & mini hi-torque starter
- Taylor plug wires and ignition wires
- Cragar wheels w/Front Toyo 205/65r16 rear Mickey Thompson 29/18.50r15
- Narrowed 9" ford rear with 3.70 gears
- 1984 Cutlass front clip w/ 2" drop spindles & custom front sway bar
- Canover air-ride system
- Plush cut Palomino carpet and floormats
- Custom visors, armrests, door panels & leather trunk
- Pioneer stereo system w/ CD player, hidden amplifier and speakers
- Polished billet knobs and controls
- Power windows, doors, trunk and hood
- Le Carra steering wheel w/ painted & polished tilt steering
- Autometer gauges w/ custom instrument cluster &EZ wire wiring system
- Smoothed filled steel body with shaved doors
- Lokar pedals & stock parking brake
- Custom flush 3rd brake light (all brake lights flush)
- Custom drive shaft & custom ceramic coated exhaust system (chrome tips)
- Adjustable front and rear airbags
- Custom painted stainless steel gas tank & electric fuel pump
- Custom grill w/ frenched headlamps & halogen tri-bar headlights
- Custom radiator & radiator support/cover
- Pusher electric fan & flex radiator fan, custom fabricated painted air cleaner
- Chrome finned valve covers, painted block
- Polished aluminum water pump, fuel lines, Billet pulleys, brackets
- Polished vintage air, air conditioning compressor
- Chrome alternator & power steering pump
- Powder coated chassis w/ smoothed and filled firewall
- Polished stainless steel bolts and fasteners
- Disc brakes w/ hydroboost brake booster
- Custom aluminum hood hinges, chrome wipers, custom tinted glass
Legal Disclosures: Specialty Sales Classics has advertised and sold thousands of classic cars since our founding in 1978. We strongly encourage any and all buyers who are unable to view the vehicle in-person to perform a Pre-Purchase Inspection (by an independent party of their choosing) prior to the purchase. Given the age of many of our vehicles, it is extremely difficult to adequately describe all aspects of each vehicles condition in the limited space available and we have learned that these Pre-Purchase Inspections are helpful to all parties involved.
The information for this vehicle was provided by the current owner and it is not certified by Specialty Sales Classics. Therefore, it is in no way guaranteed as a basis of purchase. Any statements such as original or numbers-matching should be verified independently by the buyer prior to purchase.
1941 Chevrolet Master Deluxe Specifications
Classic Car ID100890162
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Classic Car Buyer and Seller Resources