1937 Ford Sedan Delivery
Truck Car for sale by Sparky's Machines in Loganville, Georgia 30052
From around 1956 until the mid 1980s, Dodge, Plymouth and even Chrysler squads were the most ubiquitous police cars in North America. In fact, the biggest department, the NYPD, used Plymouth and Dodge squads almost exclusively until the rear-drive M body car was finally axed in 1989.
The no-frills Savoy two-door sedan was home to another engine of considerable repute, the infamous 413 Max Wedge, a Super Stock monster block Chrysler introduced in the spring of 1962.
Classic Car Overview
For all of the Georgia Bulldog lovers out there, this one’s for you! This is a 1937 Ford Panel Truck recently finished in Bulldog red and black.
· 2005 350/350hp V-8 crate motor with 14,000 miles
· TH350 automatic transmission
· 10 bolt rear end with about a 3.50 gear
· Power steering
· Power front disc brakes
· AC (not working)
· Fresh tune up, adjusted for regular gas
· Edelbrock valve covers
· Chrome air cleaner
· All steel body except for fiberglass rear fenders
· Full set of moon discs including the spare tire
· Re-chromed original bumpers
· Glass looks great
· Fresh exterior red and black finish
· Halogen head lights
· Electrical redone in 2007
· Added power windows
· VDO gauge package with tach
· Panasonic AM/FM/CD stereo
· Upholstery upgrades with tight headliner
· 1940 Ford truck bench seat
· Cavalier tilt steering column
· Nice carpet front to back
· Solid undercarriage
· Modified with 1979 Camaro frame
· Dual exhaust
· History facts: At one point the van was used for a laundry truck in its original condition. Then it was modified and used to transport a band from one point to another. The next owner bought the truck for his wife to use on a small farm in South Carolina. The current owners of 15 years are responsible for most of the current upgrades, including the motor, transmission, front disc brakes, electrical, etc. They have enjoyed the truck while using it in their antique business. Due to retirement, they are ready to sell.
You will find this truck to be a great running and driving vehicle. It would be the perfect shop or advertising truck for any business in need. For more information please contact Steve at 770-401-7877 or at email@example.com
Classic Car ID101201278
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
JJ BEST BANC & CO, the leader in classic and collector car financing. Long terms, low rates, quick and easy approvals. J.J. Best offers financing for classic and collector vehicles from antique to modern. Let us help you drive your dream car today! Click or call 1-800-872-1965 to apply now! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now