1936 Ford Other Ford Models
Car for sale by Timeless Auto Sales in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania 18709
Timeless Auto Sales
Up Close and Personal with Some Vintage Chicago Police Mopars
A Spartan 1962 Plymouth Savoy Gets a Shot of Power
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180Apply now ›
Classic Car Overview
1936 Ford Other Ford Models $39,900
1936 Ford Tudor Humpback Sedan (WA) - $39,900
Owner build/sell. Car purchased 12/2000. This is a complete frame-off restoration using modern up-grades. Project completed in 2008. Car has approx 7,300 miles. It is all steel w/1959 Ford Fairlane wagon roof filler. Owner is a non-smoker.
- Engine: GM Perf. crate engine ZZ4 #24502609 purchased new 2/19/2001. Small block 350 c.i. rated @350 h.p. w/up-graded MSD distr. #8360 & coil #8202. These are four bolt main bearing engines. Carburator is Barry Grant Deamon 625 cfm four barrel w/electric choke. Uses 92 octane gas. Headers are Hedman HPC Tight Tube. Complete engine tune-up (spark plugs, MSD 8.5mm wire set, cap & rotor) 7/25/2013 by Tener Auto Service.
- Transmission: GM 4L60 #8686960 purchased 2/19/2001. This was new rebuilt by GM contr. into a performance system. Lock-up torque converter w/Bow Ties throttle valve cable & bracket. Has Watson Street Works brake switch/lock-up kick out for torque converter & toggle switch for power on/off. External oil cooler.
- Chassis: New Total Cost Involved (TCI) boxed frame w/engine & transmission mounts. Mustang II front suspension w/power rack & coil over shocks & disk brakes.
- Differential/Axle: Currie built Torque Sensitive diff. Ford 9" w/3.70 ratio w/31 spline Fast axles. Parallel leaf springs & anti-roll bar w/shocks & drum brakes. Driveshaft is HD by Drivelines NW.
- Body: Original all steel bead blasted & prime w/etching primer. Patch panels & sheet metal, as needed. New rocker panels. Firewall is Direct Sheet metal Big Block & all floor boards & tunnel replaced using Direct. Running boards are new steel by Bob Drake. Ford stock gas tank - 16 gals.
- Other: Walker radiator w/16" electric fan. Vintage Air Gen II Super heat/cool/defrost. Serviced 6/26/2015. Optima Red spiral battery located in lock-up steel box in trunk. New 6/24/2015. Exhaust is steel dual 2 1/4" pipe. Gauges are AutoMeter Old Tyme white. Tilt wheel Ididit type GM steering column w/banjo steering wheel by Grant. All glass by Street Rod Glass, rear & sides tinted. Windshield glass installed in new chrome frame. Wiring kit by E-Z Wiring deluxe 21 circuit color coded wires & labeled. 3rd brake light in rear window. Windshield wipers are by Mighty Wiper w/delay control. Tires are wide whitewalls BFG Silvertown by Coker. Rear are 235-70-15 & front are 185-65-15. Wheels are Centerline Style 17 Autodrag III polished. Headlights are halogen bulbs w/ low/high beam. Parking/turn signal lights behind horn grilles. Two horns mounted ahead of radiator. Radio unit is a Alpine CDA-9857 w/6 disk c.d. player in trunk. Seat belts are by Juliano's w/3 point roll-up shoulder belts at front & 3 lap belts at rear. Seats front/rear are Subaru Forester, manual operation. Back of rear seat lays down. The transmission shifting adapter/stick w/neutral switch & parking brake are by Gennie Shifter. All door rubber, window kits, interior knobs, exterior handles, hinges, chrome strips, mirrors & bumpers furnished by Bob Drake. Upholstery is grey leather inserts/trim & grey velour & tweed cloth. Paint is custom metallic periwinkle color base coat/clear coat by NAPA. Have extra touchup paint & paint formula of Martin-Senour paint. All professional help and advise and the furnishing of most all build parts by Unique Auto Parts. All copies/receipts of major build items are available. More photos are available upon request.
This vehicle is located in Everett WA 98203. Please call Vern @ 425-446-1140 to see this Ford.
1936 Ford Other Ford Models Specifications
Classic Car ID100883815
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorPeriwinkle
Dealer Vehicles View all 960 Cars For Sale ›
Classic Car Buyer and Seller Resources