1936 Ford Other Ford Models
Car for sale by Timeless Auto Sales in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania 18709
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180Apply now ›
Classic Car Overview
1936 Ford Other Ford Models $39,900
1936 Ford Tudor Humpback Sedan (WA) - $39,900
Owner build/sell. Car purchased 12/2000. This is a complete frame-off restoration using modern up-grades. Project completed in 2008. Car has approx 7,300 miles. It is all steel w/1959 Ford Fairlane wagon roof filler. Owner is a non-smoker.
- Engine: GM Perf. crate engine ZZ4 #24502609 purchased new 2/19/2001. Small block 350 c.i. rated @350 h.p. w/up-graded MSD distr. #8360 & coil #8202. These are four bolt main bearing engines. Carburator is Barry Grant Deamon 625 cfm four barrel w/electric choke. Uses 92 octane gas. Headers are Hedman HPC Tight Tube. Complete engine tune-up (spark plugs, MSD 8.5mm wire set, cap & rotor) 7/25/2013 by Tener Auto Service.
- Transmission: GM 4L60 #8686960 purchased 2/19/2001. This was new rebuilt by GM contr. into a performance system. Lock-up torque converter w/Bow Ties throttle valve cable & bracket. Has Watson Street Works brake switch/lock-up kick out for torque converter & toggle switch for power on/off. External oil cooler.
- Chassis: New Total Cost Involved (TCI) boxed frame w/engine & transmission mounts. Mustang II front suspension w/power rack & coil over shocks & disk brakes.
- Differential/Axle: Currie built Torque Sensitive diff. Ford 9" w/3.70 ratio w/31 spline Fast axles. Parallel leaf springs & anti-roll bar w/shocks & drum brakes. Driveshaft is HD by Drivelines NW.
- Body: Original all steel bead blasted & prime w/etching primer. Patch panels & sheet metal, as needed. New rocker panels. Firewall is Direct Sheet metal Big Block & all floor boards & tunnel replaced using Direct. Running boards are new steel by Bob Drake. Ford stock gas tank - 16 gals.
- Other: Walker radiator w/16" electric fan. Vintage Air Gen II Super heat/cool/defrost. Serviced 6/26/2015. Optima Red spiral battery located in lock-up steel box in trunk. New 6/24/2015. Exhaust is steel dual 2 1/4" pipe. Gauges are AutoMeter Old Tyme white. Tilt wheel Ididit type GM steering column w/banjo steering wheel by Grant. All glass by Street Rod Glass, rear & sides tinted. Windshield glass installed in new chrome frame. Wiring kit by E-Z Wiring deluxe 21 circuit color coded wires & labeled. 3rd brake light in rear window. Windshield wipers are by Mighty Wiper w/delay control. Tires are wide whitewalls BFG Silvertown by Coker. Rear are 235-70-15 & front are 185-65-15. Wheels are Centerline Style 17 Autodrag III polished. Headlights are halogen bulbs w/ low/high beam. Parking/turn signal lights behind horn grilles. Two horns mounted ahead of radiator. Radio unit is a Alpine CDA-9857 w/6 disk c.d. player in trunk. Seat belts are by Juliano's w/3 point roll-up shoulder belts at front & 3 lap belts at rear. Seats front/rear are Subaru Forester, manual operation. Back of rear seat lays down. The transmission shifting adapter/stick w/neutral switch & parking brake are by Gennie Shifter. All door rubber, window kits, interior knobs, exterior handles, hinges, chrome strips, mirrors & bumpers furnished by Bob Drake. Upholstery is grey leather inserts/trim & grey velour & tweed cloth. Paint is custom metallic periwinkle color base coat/clear coat by NAPA. Have extra touchup paint & paint formula of Martin-Senour paint. All professional help and advise and the furnishing of most all build parts by Unique Auto Parts. All copies/receipts of major build items are available. More photos are available upon request.
This vehicle is located in Everett WA 98203. Please call Vern @ 425-446-1140 to see this Ford.
1936 Ford Other Ford Models Specifications
Classic Car ID100883815
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorPeriwinkle