Volo Auto Museum Brings Military History To Life! The Military Experience at Volo Auto Museum begins with a walk through some very special machines. As you continue through the rows of military machines, you come to the Military Experience itself.
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info
Classic Car Overview
1931 Ford Model A $29,500
- I recognize my investment does not set the market value for this car
- All mechanicals/drivetrain rebuilt with new parts- done and done well
- I have made the necessary investments and given what I have in this car the asking price is a bargain
- Real 31 body -steel with exception of rear fenders and trunk cover-not a want to be
- Not another 350 but a 70s 454
- Interior updated for seat belts-otherwise original to 60s and in great shape
- New wheels and tires 2017
- Safe for what it is
- Fully documented engine, drive train, cooling system restoration with pictures and receipts
- I save the old parts except most engine internals
- Easy to find high dollar, power everything kits and reproductions -hard to find working real deal vintage rods
- Will tell you all I know -good and bad -will introduce you to the shops that did the work-answer any questions-I want to sell the car not take advantage of anyone
- The car has the same paint that was on it in 60s-70s-I really like the patina but if you need a perfect paint job your not going to like it
-Headlight buckets are from 30s with original chrome that is pitted
- Gas gauge not working and speedometer jumps around-could be fixed in next couple of weeks-nothing serious-all other electrics work
- Front window seal there but not great-rear window seals are done in some type of rubber compound-effective and looks fine but not what I would have done it
Old school 31 Ford five window hot rod- REAL HENRY FORD 31 MODEL A BODY-NOT GLASS. Have history of ownership to early 60s- been in RI for last 50 years. I bought this car and have had all mechanicals rebuilt: Chevy 1972 454 High Performance engine completely disassembled and rebuilt -have receipts and photographs of all work. Cooling system upgraded to aluminum and large fan (originally had radiator from fork lift)-again photos and receipts. A Chevy turbo 400 transmission with an old school Hurst ratchet shifter (can hold gears and shift when you please). Transmission taken out fully serviced, new linkage, cleaned and updated with new Moroso trans radiator. Dual quads-Edelbrock 500 cfm carbs on Edelbrock intake (new) with manual choke.
Full black naugahyde interior with new bucket seats and Simpson belts-have old seat. New American racing Torq Thrust wheels and tires-have old wheels that are ET Halibrand copies with gasser look. New battery and fuel cell.
Chick Brignolo fabricated professionally built chassis. Heavy duty coil overs, pan hard bar, and fully adjustable ladder bars out back with wheelie bar brackets. Fully braced Ford 9 inch rear end with 3:55 gears. Pete and Jake's chrome, drilled drop front axle, with all chrome accessories. Willwood 4 wheel disk brakes, hubs, calipers - floor mounted master cylinder. Corvair steering box and tilt telescopic wheel. At least 40 year old lacquer yellow paint job with hand painted pin stripes. It has chips and scratches that have been touched up. THIS IS NOT A MODERN HOT ROD-its loud, fast with no AC or power anything except a AM/FM CB radio that works but not connected-just a honest 60s rod.
This car is for someone who likes classic hot rods. All mechanical work done in 2017-18 with folders of receipts and pictures-can put you in touch with shops that did the work.
1931 Ford Model A Specifications
Classic Car ID101025462
ConditionGreat with patina-original hot rod
Trim Body Style
Transmission3 Speed Automatic
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Seat ColorBlack with yellow stitching
Classic Car Buyer and Seller Resources